Champions League Games 5/6 March

How?? He had his back turned to it? I don’t think otamendi’s Was a pen either by he way but out of the two that was more of one
Turning your back isn’t an excuse if you arm is out enlarging your body area. He also turn last minute, he’s watching the ball as it comes off the player’s foot.

Ideal scenario ( once we have qualified) - us vs Porto

And rags vs Liverpool if they go thru

I am in theory a fan of VAR. But VAR is reviewed by individuals, so open to some interpretation - If decisions like that are given all the time then fair enough

Do you think we would have got it in the last minute f the final V Barcelona?
I very much doubt it because I’m also a pessimist.

Not according to next years rules. The confusion comes as to whether they are meant to be applied now.

The thing is, plenty of people that have played lots of football (and refereed) professionally are saying penalty and lots are saying it wasn’t. That’s an issue. The law and public interpretation needs to be far more clear to avoid this confusion.

I think it’s impossible to make it clear unless you say everytime it hits an arm it’s a penalty, which would be farcical.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.