UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a totally unwarranted & abusive attack I’ve been a City Season ticket holder for 45 years. I was just expressing a reason why UEFA back the old privileged clubs who do have more “plastic” support worldwide & who continually contribute to UEFA coffers either directly or indirectly. I won’t lower myself to your abusive level but I won’t acceot being called what you just called me.
I'm a United supporter so it wouldn't bother me to be called a rag. But I can see how that must hurt if you really are a genuine City fan.

This isn't a Mexican standoff, the club might well lose this, I've no idea either way and I'm pretty sure you don't either.

But there is a power imbalance here, we need to compete and UEFA can stop us, we don't have anything UEFA wants, but they have something we very much want. It might come down to taking UEFA to court, it might mean lengthy legal battles, it might mean something more than a pinch, either way it's not good for us and we won't emerge unscathed, I'm pretty sure of that.

We haven't been charged with anything as yet, it's just a so called investigation.

City will know if they’ve broken any rules

How could they issue such a confident and clear statement like that if they have?

City’s statement states allegations of financial irregularities are false... and further imply they conform to all legal procedures. In other words, the club has done nothing illegally regarding its financial reporting. Very different from stating we have not circumvented FFP regs.

I have a completely different take on all of this FFP shite. The reality is that the Sheik came to City, handed over the best part of £1b++ and confirmed that he did not want it back. It was not a loan. It was a genuine investment into not only City but into the business of 'football'. That £1b was FRESH NEW OUTSIDE MONEY has circulated around the entire footballing planet and directly and indirectly, many of our immediate competitors and more importantly, UEFA, have benefited from it.
Think about it. £1b of FRESH NEW MONEY into the Football Business world - which our owner DOES NOT WANT BACK. I don't know if the PSG money and original Chelski monies were on the same basis, but assuming they were, these kinds of clubs should be welcomed with open arms. Between City, Chelski and PSG, that is probably £3b of new cash now running through the veins of clubs all around the world, which was not there before.
I think City would welcome the opportunity of UEFA pushing this too far and force it through a real Court of Law rather than a fecking quango organisation, run by a bunch of hereditary biased dickheads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.