UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe, but he hasn't broken the CoC yet, hence my patience so far.

Me too, we could get away with a one year ban, maybe even two, but beyond that the best players will be demanding transfers.

Fair enough.

Very true as fans it leaves most of us cold but players, managers and the owners all love it. You only have to see how clubs put qualifying for it over trophies. We support our club come what may but I really hope this time they can't touch us.

On the subject of the premier league do we have something to worry about here? A possible points deduction or worse if found guilty of the accusations?

I am going to be a bit pissed off if after the Gary Cook e mail fiasco and the last FFP case a club with our resources have left ourselves vulnerable again.

Maybe, but he hasn't broken the CoC yet, hence my patience so far.

Me too, we could get away with a one year ban, maybe even two, but beyond that the best players will be demanding transfers.

I am not so sure even a short ban would leave us unscathed, Some of our older players....Sergio, Fernandinho for example may see the last couple of chances to play in and win the thing gone unless they went elsewhere and should a chance arise to have a crack at it at another club, who could blame them for taking that offer should it come as well it might. After all they have won titles here so what would they see as being left to achieve should we get banned? Even Pep dependant of course how much longer he sees himself staying.

In Peps case a continued apathy toward the competition could hasten his departure from here ban or otherwise, that alone is a reason in my book to be concerned about our supports apparent disdain for the CL even before this latest carry on.

The club need to tackle this promptly or it could see us falling back into mediocrity.

I'm not sure relying on the Galatassary verdict of CAS as a binding decision in our case is sound as I'm not sure it sets a legal precedent.
If not I'm still not sure the Article below refers to all potential reviews of previous agreements. If it is they cannot go back to review the previous agreement.
Am I the only one who read the actual judgement?
For those who haven't, the finding in favour of the appeal by Gala was because the timing of the referral of the UEFA CFCB (Club Financial Control Body) Chairman to revisit the previous agreement was out of time. (See Article 16 below)
Article 16 – Review of decisions of the CFCB chief investigator
1 Any decision of the CFCB chief investigator to dismiss a case or to conclude or
amend a settlement agreement or to apply disciplinary measures within the
meaning of Article 14(1)(c) may be reviewed by the adjudicatory chamber on the
initiative of the CFCB chairman within ten days from the date of communication of
the decision to the CFCB chairman.

I am not so sure even a short ban would leave us unscathed, Some of our older players....Sergio, Fernandinho for example may see the last couple of chances to play in and win the thing gone unless they went elsewhere and should a chance arise to have a crack at it at another club, who could blame them for taking that offer should it come as well it might. After all they have won titles here so what would they see as being left to achieve should we get banned? Even Pep dependant of course how much longer he sees himself staying.

In Peps case a continued apathy toward the competition could hasten his departure from here ban or otherwise, that alone is a reason in my book to be concerned about our supports apparent disdain for the CL even before this latest carry on.

The club need to tackle this promptly or it could see us falling back into mediocrity.
What a bag of fucking nonsense !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.