He scarpered to poland when the first shout about him went up in the states, was in no rush to return....

Barrymoore scarpered to aussie...

Putting distance in the plot is known tactic, kids can get story out of plum if theyre made to retell multi times and a nonce only needs a comma in the wrong place to get a walker.

People refuse to believe he is guilty because of their love for his music. Take that away and all the facts are there. There’s more evidence that Jackson was a fiend than Saville but everyone agrees Saville was a monster.
I can’t ever remember us playing Take That away...I’m guessing it was a friendly. Well, not if Jackson was there. If he was, it would have been a fiendly...sorry.

People refuse to believe he is guilty because of their love for his music. Take that away and all the facts are there. There’s more evidence that Jackson was a fiend than Saville but everyone agrees Saville was a monster.
Well said. Both are/were monsters.

This is a guy that knows his way around a documentary and has met some very strange people.

tbf he spent a week with saville and consideredd him an ok guy from the experience.

But I would trust his opinon of the documentries more valid that a Jackson fan still, as his core fans have no objectivity and refuse to entertain the remotest chance he was a nonce.

Personally I feel he was a wrong un, to what levels that went to I don't know (doubt he was shagging corpses like saville) but his relationships with these young lads was certainly beyond mere friendships and I can easily believe he abused them.

Unfortunately there will never be agreement on the subject, as some put the music above anything else.

If gary glitter had better songs some fuckers in this world would give him the benefit probabably.

tbf he spent a week with saville and consideredd him an ok guy from the experience.

But I would trust his opinon of the documentries more valid that a Jackson fan still, as his core fans have no objectivity and refuse to entertain the remotest chance he was a nonce.

Personally I feel he was a wrong un, to what levels that went to I don't know (doubt he was shagging corpses like saville) but his relationships with these young lads was certainly beyond mere friendships and I can easily believe he abused them.

Unfortunately there will never be agreement on the subject, as some put the music above anything else.
It’s not just the music. It’s also the dancing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.