Aaron Wan-Bissaka (signed for United)

I wont say perfect, as his passing is below par, but his defense an Athletism is already off the charts. His overlapping runs are pretty good too. His crossing and team play needs work. But that's the easiest part to improve.

And we got Pep So I'm nor worried.:)
Sounds a little like Walker based on that description. Not that that's a bad thing

Sounds a little like Walker based on that description. Not that that's a bad thing
He is a bit of a young Walker, perhaps not as fast as Walker was at his prime, but a better defender tackler, and a better athlete overall. Walker is currently a superior passer, which is scary for those who despise Walker's passing skills.

But I believe he'll become a far better passer in a few years. So I'm optimistic.

Again, you have to view the underlying numbers. Being this defensively sound at such a young age isn't likely to be a lucky thing. It's a mixture of athletism and talent. And it's only likely to get better.

Playing in a defensive team is different than playing our team

Playing in a defensive team is different than playing our team
True. Except he doesn't play on a defensive team. They might take a defensive stance when they play us, but generally they aren't a defensive team.

I'd assume what you meant was playing on a possession team like ours is different. To that I'll agree.

He is a bit of a young Walker, perhaps not as fast as Walker was at his prime, but a better defender tackler, and a better athlete overall. Walker is currently a superior passer, which is scary for those who despise Walker's passing skills.

But I believe he'll become a far better passer in a few years. So I'm optimistic.
wow NEXT if true

Watched the Palace : Brighton game yesterday. He’s a prospect but he certainly didn’t look a £50m player yesterday. Worth remembering he’s just broken into the team, there’s a few questions to be answered yet. You could gamble £50m and get a bargain - if he develops as expected and gives 10 years good service as your first choice RB. But there’s a chance he doesn’t have a big game mentality, isn’t consistent and you end up offloading him for a loss. I’m not a professional scout but this is not a no brainier as some have suggested, and we also need to factor in Pep’s unique demands of his full-backs and whether he could cope with that in the medium term - moving into midfield etc... Walker needs a summer off and a good rest - mentally as much as anything and Danilo has a lot more to give, so personally I’d be looking at DM, LB and striker before I look at RB. We might deem him special and too good an opportunity to miss - in which case one of the existing RBs would need to go.

If we signed him it would be for greed more then anything just because he is good young and English. If he was here at the minute he would be third choice RB in my honest opinion. Good player potentially a great player but we don't need him unless we potentially weaken the team to get him minutes. Think we should sell Mendy to be honest and bring in a reliable lb and cover for fernandinho. They should be our priorities nothing against Mendy but we can't really afford to keep him around with all his injury issues. He hasn't the legendary status kompany had when he went through his problems.

Is this based on YouTube? On do you usually watch palace?

Anyway don’t see us buying another right back, it’s senseless, no rumors at all of Danilo wanting out either.

So much debate here on a player we are unlikely going to buy anytime soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.