UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is their final charge. They know we’re at our strongest and they’re all combining now to try and stop us. Without a doubt they are behind the hacking and the next stage of their plan is now underway.

This is going to end in one of two ways:

A) Banned from the CL / Fines / Transfer ban

B) A City quadruple

Well they can’t do right for doing wrong in your eyes can they?

You call them extreme left wing but then when they give right wingers air time, it’s just a “smear campaign”.

You seem to have completely skipped over the fact that Andrew Neil anchors the majority of their daily political coverage and he’s the editor of a right wing magazine.

But I’ll leave you with this. If you want the BBC to be more like the Telegraph, would that be a good thing for the country?

ITV and Sky News are already providing right leaning news coverage. Would it be right for all 3 major news organisations to reflect your views entirely and there not to be a legitimate alternative?

I don’t think that would be good for debate, or democracy.

The BBC is the only major reputable news organisation I can think of that has a responsibility to be impartial. It is held accountable if it does not provide balanced coverage.

In my experience it’s certainly not “extreme left-wing”. But unfortunately anyone who sits on the right politcally accuses it of being such, simply because it’s to the left of their own views.

You’re falling in to the same trap that you’re accusing Remainers of doing in calling all Leavers old racists. Just in reverse.

Edit: Oh, and regards to “only Remainers views are heard”, I thought you might find this interesting, an article pointing out that Nigel Ferage has appeared on Question Time more than any other guest in history.

A man never elected to political office who has been the most vocal supporter of Leave in the entire country. Incidentally, he took the record from Ken Clarke. A centre-right Conservative ;-) https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/uk.n...stion-time-appearances-century-155615416.html
What the hell has this discussion go to do with the issue facing us?

Right, here's a message to Uefa, Fifa and the Premier League.
You can fine us millions of pounds, you can deduct points or kick us out of the Champs league, fuck it, you could even relegate us to Division 3, so fucking what, been there done it not arsed.
What you cannot do is take away the memory of the FA Cup semi final when we stuffed it to the Rags.
You cannot take away 93.20.
You cannot take away the memory of when I saw City become Centurions and you certainly cannot take from me the memory of watching some of the best football I have ever seen or will see in the future so do your worst. I watched us get beat by Bury, York and the rest and I tell you what, after you have finished fucking us over, I will still be there watching City so UP YOURS you bent bastards.

This post is sponsored by Hydes Bitter, Manchester beer since 1862.
Ring spot on with that assessment.

I said on another thread it’s about time we explored the option of this European super league . I know some on here won’t like it but fuck UEFA and fuck all those snide little clubs trying to fuck us over.

Fuckers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.