Premier League officially investigating City...

Disappointing to see all of you siding with the plastic fans. I’ve been following this club since the early days of the Kippax and have never seen our supporters act in such a disgraceful way. We are a club built on the morals of being a community side who do the right thing and admit when we’re wrong. Now I realise most of you probably won’t remember the Maine Road days (and some may even have supported the red shite until a few years ago ;) ) but I expected at least some people to still be decent honest people. We’ve made a mistake and just need to admit we cheated. Take the relegation (and hopefully we’ll then lose some of the more plastic of our fan base) and build our way back up playing by the rules. Most of the younger generation won’t believe me but it’s much more fun in the Championship with honest fans and a decent atmosphere than it is winning the PL surrounded by fans who think we’re always the victim.

Actually, I wouldn't mind a season in the Championship - smashing all the sides, record points, plenty of away days. Easier to focus on the two domestic cups and the Chumps League, assuming we win it and we're still allowed to play there.

Fuck em all

The prem will have to see uefas final outcome, as will look a shamble if they find in opposite directions also what can they do? A points deduction?
I reckon if we are gonna lose the league to the scouse ****s, rather it was because of a points desuction than them outright winning it. Make their victory hollow imho and will also make the prem look a farce.

Maybe they will do a Juve on us and relegate us, ;-).

No matter what we have been through swales, yo-yo years, alan ball and the drop down the leagues and return to the prem, this shite won't phase us or stop our resolve and love for the club.

Knocking us down will only make us stronger.
spot on mate. Dont let the bastards grind us down.

Disappointing to see all of you siding with the plastic fans. I’ve been following this club since the early days of the Kippax and have never seen our supporters act in such a disgraceful way. We are a club built on the morals of being a community side who do the right thing and admit when we’re wrong. Now I realise most of you probably won’t remember the Maine Road days (and some may even have supported the red shite until a few years ago ;) ) but I expected at least some people to still be decent honest people. We’ve made a mistake and just need to admit we cheated. Take the relegation (and hopefully we’ll then lose some of the more plastic of our fan base) and build our way back up playing by the rules. Most of the younger generation won’t believe me but it’s much more fun in the Championship with honest fans and a decent atmosphere than it is winning the PL surrounded by fans who think we’re always the victim.
Early days of the kippax? What on earth is that? And boil your piss whilst you can as you won't be lasting long.

One thing that has occurred to me around the constant attacks on our club is this. The PL/UEFA really should be called to account for allowing clubs like Liverpool to create this atmosphere of antagonism against us. I’m old enough to remember the times when real rivalry’s led to violence and ultimately deaths (at the hands of the scousers). If this keeps happening with us and see also FIFA going after Chelsea, I can see real trouble reigniting between supporters. The games been gentrified recently but people feel strongly about this stuff and I can see problems ahead.

In Scotland there has been a resurgence of trouble stoked around injustice towards certain clubs. It’s not far from the surface, and this shit could be the catalyst.

I was thinking the same and I hope it doesn't happen. The press saying Liverpool are backing this if so than the fact that Liverpool fans were allowed to attack our team bus and the fans have got away scotfree isn't going help the feeling towards liverpool.
Funny how it's all starting now after Liverpool have lost what could have been a 10 points lead over us.

Imagine being the kind of person who gives up his Saturday morning to try to wind up fans of another club.

Bit sad really. I pity you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.