UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
gosh, you caught out my 'limited vocabulary' ;-)
Nah, you're not the one inappropriately using it instead of 'multitude' and 'done' in place of 'committed' in a professional capacity that carries an assumed level of competence in the English language :)

The only way other clubs can complete with us now is by breaking FFP rules. We are being goaded into taking on FFP and getting it abolished so they can spend to catch us up.

Don't really see how else I can take it when the club is being investigated by the entire football world. Of course Man Utd, Liverpool want to see City punished but stupid me thought the Premier League might have some kind of independence.

If City go down. Football is finished. Economic power and political influence wins out over football players and coaches. Yes City bought their players, but what exactly have Man Utd been doing for 50 years.

I'm on the same page as everyone else, just upset at the turn of events which has been rapid to say the least. Anyone who is a City fan, and who says they are not alarmed is kidding.

Well I'm not alarmed and I'm not kidding, so speak for yourself. Hopefully all these investigations, will put everything to bed.
Sure we might come out of it with a fine, maybe even a transfer ban. But it'll be fucking annoying and not the end of the world.
You dreaming up domesday scenarios and trying to bring everyone else down to your self pitying level, doesn't do any good either.

Don't really see how else I can take it when the club is being investigated by the entire football world. Of course Man Utd, Liverpool want to see City punished but stupid me thought the Premier League might have some kind of independence.

If City go down. Football is finished. Economic power and political influence wins out over football players and coaches. Yes City bought their players, but what exactly have Man Utd been doing for 50 years.

I'm on the same page as everyone else, just upset at the turn of events which has been rapid to say the least. Anyone who is a City fan, and who says they are not alarmed is kidding.
I'm not, I'm more concerned if I'm going to have curry or gravy on my chips in Tonys chippy abt 4ish.

Every faith in the club knocking these cvnts for six.

Sure all the vultures are circling , and it is depressing that the jealousy, greed and fear of those in the " elite club "are driving this concerted attack on the club, but I am optimistic , which is not always my default position, that the owners are going to take the fuckers on this time. Having taken " the pinch " , I believe they are are as frustrated and disappointed as we supporters are , and will fight back against the twats who are causing the problems.

Every one of the fucking hypocrites ie rags, dippers, Barca, Real etc bought their fucking success , but the new kid on the block ( and probably PSG ) threaten to spoil their party and the cnuts are looking for the easy solution rather than trying to improve their own product.

Greed and jealousy is running the attack , but we aren't going away , so fuck them all.

Hope for a really good win today Marv, and your spirits lifted .

Yes he is. But I bet you he's quietly seething.

Quietly protesting or yelping, we're all in the same boat

You're not wrong, we're all seething - quietly or otherwise! But I do think that the tendency is for many of us to forget just who owns our club and who runs it from day to day. Our accounts are unlikely to furnish UEFA with any material likely to show FFP violations and if the accounts have been signed off any emails would seem to be irrelevant, especially if there are doubts about context and provenance. I also believe that FFP could not resist a challenge based purely on the limitation of the right to invest and this could lead to action against certain clubs acting as a cartel - which could be a warning to letter writers in the PL. The question of academy recruitment seems more problematic because Chelsea and the FA have been sanctioned by FIFA, which suggests that the "offence" may have been accidental at worst. We could have offended along with the FA, inadvertently, but the club appear adamant that they have done nothing wrong. The question of third party ownership seems based on a company with which Sorriano "was once associated"! I can't see City falling foul of third party regulations.

Sure all the vultures are circling , and it is depressing that the jealousy, greed and fear of those in the " elite club "are driving this concerted attack on the club, but I am optimistic , which is not always my default position, that the owners are going to take the fuckers on this time. Having taken " the pinch " , I believe they are are as frustrated and disappointed as we supporters are , and will fight back against the twats who are causing the problems.

Every one of the fucking hypocrites ie rags, dippers, Barca, Real etc bought their fucking success , but the new kid on the block ( and probably PSG ) threaten to spoil their party and the cnuts are looking for the easy solution rather than trying to improve their own product.

Greed and jealousy is running the attack , but we aren't going away , so fuck them all.

Hope for a really good win today Marv, and your spirits lifted .
Great post. Couldn't have put it better myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.