UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A football executive, formerly Chief Executive and also Director of Finance of Manchester United; still a serving Board Director of Manchester United, registered in the Cayman Islands; Vice-chairman of The Football Association. He served as vice-chairman of the G-14 management committee until the G-14 was disbanded. He also sits on the UEFA Executive Committee and the FIFA Council.

This person is without vested interests whatsoever, does not influence proceedings and without doubt does not in any way, shape or form represent Manchester United or their interests.

And they want us to believe football isn't bent .......as jim royal would say ...isnt bent my arse

Reactions: dom
Loving the discussion of 'plethora'.
A plethora of UEFA ****s.
A plethora press pillocks.
A plethora of hacked e-mails.
A plethora of lies.

Wasn't there an Irish poet called Pleth O'ra?

God, I wish I hadn't posted this, it's so contrived and unfunny

All we can do from our sofas and pitch side is to support the team - loud and proud.

I sit here knowing the owners and their representatives are dealing with the ffp slap in the face and we’ll hear when they are ready.

At the very least this is just another attempt to destabilise the club from making more history.

I know we are not going away but we are going to take a pummelling.

d68189268ed7ffa5bf97fdacc657a2ed.jpg
you always seem like a decent poster, but your last few posts make you sound like a right soppy ****,even cowardly,grow a fucking pair and pull yourself together.

I’ve told David I think he’s barking up the wrong tree on this. UEFA state in their Q&A on FFP that it’s fine for an owner or related party to sponsor a club as long as that transaction is at fair value when assessed against the market. Etihad is fair value and UEFA agreed it was when they looked at it in 2014. It doesn’t matter who paid the money therefore.

(It was the Abu Dhabi Executive Council by the way).

Conn has little interest in facts if they don’t support his jaundiced agenda.

What are we alleged to have done with third party ownership ? And what are the rules ? I thought they only banned it in certain countries ? What was the rule change ?

Surely if we did anything it would not be on Bruno and if it was would it not be through CFG there not a football club they are not UEFA jurstiction

A football executive, formerly Chief Executive and also Director of Finance of Manchester United; still a serving Board Director of Manchester United, registered in the Cayman Islands; Vice-chairman of The Football Association. He served as vice-chairman of the G-14 management committee until the G-14 was disbanded. He also sits on the UEFA Executive Committee and the FIFA Council.

This person is without vested interests whatsoever, does not influence proceedings and without doubt does not in any way, shape or form represent Manchester United or their interests.
Does he track back the old raggg faced bastard.

All fans can do is get behind their team like never before.

Call out all the shysters posting bollocks on social media too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.