Booing the Champions League Anthem

2B7E07E9EE7B430FFE3B46860B309EFA6150D81A

Legia

w940_h528_x470_y264_b505597efd24d2cd.jpg

Dortmund

fuck-uefa.jpg

Celtic

That Legia Warsaw display is one of the best I’ve ever seen. Think they did a follow up with the same central figure and the message along the lines of “And the 35,000 Euro fine goes to......”

I would hope the recent scare with Pep should make the booers think a little more. Its getting down to the wire now in achieving our owners ultimate dream of being kings of Europe, especially with Real Madrid and PSG out of the picture. Absolutely no need to add some negativity to our champs league games. Pep and the lads need every bit of encouragement. Why not sing Bluemoon over the anthem as a way of a protest ? It's the most sensible solution surely ?

I would hope the recent scare with Pep should make the booers think a little more. Its getting down to the wire now in achieving our owners ultimate dream of being kings of Europe, especially with Real Madrid and PSG out of the picture. Absolutely no need to add some negativity to our champs league games. Pep and the lads need every bit of encouragement. Why not sing Bluemoon over the anthem as a way of a protest ? It's the most sensible solution surely ?
You think pep will/might leave because we boo the champs league anthem?

What do you mean by recent scare? It’s not the made up hollocks in the Mirror was it? I didn’t think anyone thought that was remotely true. People will boo but I’d prefer the irony of not taking our seats until after the anthem... give the fuckers an empty stadium on tv. The sponsors will love that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.