Pep named Premier League MOTM

Well done Pep! And Kun as well. It's kind of ironic with all the stuff going on. And yet we are reigning champions, top of the league, league cup winners, quarter final of the FA Cup, going strong in champions league and now this. It's like we're saying a big fuck off to the footballing world without actually saying it. Love City at the moment, more than ever.

Well done Pep. Great response to our lucky first goal as well. Pep and Man City wanted var instigated this season, other clubs didn't. So hey ho.

Well done Pep. Great response to our lucky first goal as well. Pep and Man City wanted var instigated this season, other clubs didn't. So hey ho.

Does anyone know who the clubs were who voted against VAR, I’m sure I read somewhere the dippers were one of them.

Does anyone know who the clubs were who voted against VAR, I’m sure I read somewhere the dippers were one of them.
Possibly. And we've had a loose one go in our favour approaching the final furlong. That will have the scousers frothing expletives at MOTD. Lol!

Great news if he stays one or even more years. He is not only a fantastic manager but a superb human being as well. His apology about the possibility that our first goal today was offside was so professional. Compare his decent and humble response to the response of some other twat coaches who face similar situations. The man is bringing lots of visibility to our Club because of the magical style of play and because of his professional attitude as well. I won’t be surprised that at least part of the intensified, out of proportion campaign against us is because he is our coach. Jealousy is one thing, but Guardiola must have ferocious enemies in Spain and in UEFA, and they are just boiling with hatred and anger that he is achieving phenomenal success at City. They want him out as soon as possible. Please Pep make them more and more angry and jealous and stay with us for more and more years to come. I love you man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.