Watford Man of the match

Vote for MoTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seems pointless, but I guess Raheem influenced the game more than the others.
He did, but he was poor in the first half for me, and only on for 19 minutes of the second half.

Clearly his goals are important, but his overall performance doesn't merit MoTM for me. I haven't made up my mind yet, but I thought David played a big part, Gundogan had a good game, Zinchenko again, and he was often overlooked with good overlaps, and Bernardo the duracell bunny was everywhere as usual. I also thought Walker had a decent game.

He did, but he was poor in the first half for me, and only on for 19 minutes of the second half.

Clearly his goals are important, but his overall performance doesn't merit MoTM for me. I haven't made up my mind yet, but I thought David played a big part, Gundogan had a good game, Zinchenko again, and he was often overlooked with good overlaps, and Bernardo the duracell bunny was everywhere as usual. I also thought Walker had a decent game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.