Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dippers are crying about Watford fielding a weakened side yesterday, however Watford want to win a trophy in the FA cup, they don’t have the budget Liverpool do but they don’t disrespect it like Liverpool do.
Surely Watford's entire existence is to help out clubs like Liverpool.
That two faced excuse maker of a manager sure found the right club.

Surely Watford's entire existence is to help out clubs like Liverpool.
That two faced excuse maker of a manager sure found the right club.
Remember when they threw away a 2-0 lead against West Brom and he called it a useless comeback.

Klopp - "I don’t feel that point will help West Brom massively. It feels like a complete waste of points; they don’t need it. We would have needed it. They are all happy now, we are not happy. We stay in the league, they don’t stay in the league."

Remember when they threw away a 2-0 lead against West Brom and he called it a useless comeback.

Klopp - "I don’t feel that point will help West Brom massively. It feels like a complete waste of points; they don’t need it. We would have needed it. They are all happy now, we are not happy. We stay in the league, they don’t stay in the league."
Jesus Christ what a pathetic human!

Get a load of this one,

"It will be extremely bitter if we lose out on the title to these cheats. We’ve done extraordinary well just to be competing with them at this stage. Many people have worked incredibly hard and might watch their hard work neutralized by a club who’s buying everything, including tickets for their home games. (How pathetic is that sentence?)
On top of the best front three in the world, in the last two transfer windows they've added: Van Dijk (75m) Alisson (70m) Keita (50m) Fabinho (50m)

We've added Mahrez (60m) the club's record signing.

How the hell have they managed to compete?

That's the one that sticks in my mind although there have been plenty of other examples of what a graceless loser he is. Gets a bit of a free pass from the media in that respect although I think that is beginning to change with his weather reports .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.