“City Matters” fan committee

And what is it for you to ask me to justify where we sit?
What business is it of yours?
Jerk Chicken actually, you should try it.
Jerk being the name lol

Anyways isn’t this about City matters?
Not whats on the menu in 93:30...
It is none of my business mate, I was just being sarcastic nosy ****. Jerky chicken,wow! Must be delicious for 3/4 of 93:20 to miss a good 10 mins of 2nd half football every game. I hope it was served in an aesthetically pleasing posh basket? ; )

It is none of my business mate, I was just being sarcastic nosy ****. Jerky chicken,wow! Must be delicious for 3/4 of 93:20 to miss a good 10 mins of 2nd half football every game. I hope it was served in an aesthetically pleasing posh basket? ; )

What other people do is none of my business, each to their own.
All the counts is what I do, in my World.
Crack on everyone else I say.
Maybe you should take it up with City matters on here? Tell them they must be in their seats at a certain time? before ko and back for half time?
Otherwise no away tickets for them?
there’s a good idea.
Or even ask Spike! he has an allocation of 93:20 seats to sell have a word and get him to set some rules down lol.

You can’t say anything on the threads about away tickets or city matters without someone wanting an argument regardless of what you say.
So! I’ll carry on getting my away tickets like I do,eat my jerk chicken and watch the game.

Everyone else good luck! going round and round in circles.
No more City matters or away ticket convos for me!

and bluemoonrisin ignored.

Last edited:
What other people do is none of my business, each to their own.
All the counts is what I do, in my World.
Crack on everyone else I say.
Maybe you should take it up with City matters on here? Tell them they must be in their seats at a certain time? before ko and back for half time?
Otherwise no away tickets for them?
there’s a good idea.
I'm sorry if I melted your snowflake by pissing on your posh chips mate, I was being facetious on something you have clearly taken offence to. Ah well.

"All the counts is what I do, in my World". Lol, you called Wayne?

Too many selfish couldn't give a fuck I'm alright Jack attitudes nowadays who don't give a shit when pissing off from the 80 minutes exodus that is slowly becoming the accepted norm. Im not insinuating you are one of the early leavers but it's just that the fantastic football on offer doesn't really seem appreciated when players are leaving the pitch to a stadium that is sometimes only a third full when the full time whistle blows. What Sheikh Mansour thinks I don't know, I bet he's shaking his head when watching on TV. And we want Pep to stay and possibly extend his contract further. He must look around and think "what the hell do i need to do to keep bums on seats till the end" after a fine footballing display off skills we could only dream about not too long ago. Skills that all the other top clubs possessed used to spank our donkey like skills of yesteryear, but we cared more then, i swear we really did care more.

I still care and I'm passionate about this club. I want to see a full stadium with surrounding supporters that have gusto and passion, not "what has it got to do with you" type apathy of an internet forum. Bluemoon is excellent and is our biggest forum to raise our voice but it probably only represents 5-10% of the actual match day going support.

93:20 looks embarrassingly empty most games when the cameras pan it after HT. Not just there but many Tunnel club seats are also vacant before KO and after HT. If corporate seats are more important than the cheap seats with the contrived 'match day experience' atmosphere the club want to create with flag waving etc, then i can't see me doing too many more seasons the way the club is going. The 1894 group work their bollocks off for what is sometimes a labour of love to the apathy of much of the surrounding stadium sections, I can't fault their enthusiastic vociferous support and i wish it would spontaneously erupt and emanate into a cacophony of noise. It often dies out like a damp squib on a wet November bonfire night sadly.

I never want to see the day that we morph into a sky blue version of the monster we hate of man-yoo across town. It is sadly happening to us year on year like it or not, and half n' half scarf wearers are slowly replacing former match going dyed in the wool blues who have left the scene for various reasons.

"City City, the best team in the land and all the world" meant a lot more back in the day of being shit on the pitch than the silver spoon fed success we are(it seems) taking for granted nowadays. I'm talking Manchester City FC, not some wishy washy fuckin' theatre- like playplay w we politely applaud goals whilst still sat in a padded seat. This club I am so proud of. This club has the hairs standing up on the back of my neck still with a breathtaking skills on display, yet some fans seem to really not give a fuck more interested in their mobile fuck off phone. I find those kind irritating and disrespectful TBH.

Sorry, it's just the way I feel and I don't feel the need to contact City matters to put my point of view across. Colin and others are doing their best, fair enough I appreciate their efforts, but are the club really prepared to listen to us commoners anymore? They say they are but....... Time will tell.

Last edited:
Im not insinuating you are one of the early leavers but it's just that the fantastic football on offer doesn't really seem appreciated when players are leaving the pitch to a stadium that is sometimes only a third full when the full time whistle blows. What Sheikh Mansour thinks I don't know, I bet he's shaking his head when watching on TV.

As he is more used to UAE football one would imagine he is impressed that the stadium is more than a 3rd full for the first 80 mins. I've been to football games in the middle east where there were less than 50 people who had paid to watch the game. There would be a further 1000 who are paid to attend usually from India, and they have to be told when to cheer as they dont know the rules.

Last edited:
As he is more used to UAE football one would imagine he is impressed that the stadium is more than a 3rd full for the first 80 mins. I've been to football games in the middle east where there were less than 50 people who had paid to watch the game. There would be a further 1000 who are paid to attend usually from India, and they have to be told when to cheer as they dont know the rules.
No disrespect mate but this is not UAE or india. Manchester has now become the hotbed of world football. We are big box office where every first team game is screened live in different continents around the world. Sheikh Mansour didn't buy us to hire a thousand Indian props told where to sit and when to cheer. Full stadiums will help boost our revenue further with more lucrative sponsorship deals paying big money. We already have the fanbase but there are several reasons, the main one is probably the cost of non SC holders attending games having to buy expensive match tickets, especially if bought from the various online ticket agencies advertising them. We are still in the hunt for 4 trophies. PL football on the whole is becoming too expensive for paying supporters to attend games, and our success is stretching a budget many cannot afford unfortunately. Football match day costs need to come down. PL stadiums with gaps dotted around are not what sponsors and TV advertisers want to see.

Last edited:
I dont for a second suggest that the UAE league is comparable to the Premier league. I'm just pointing out that Sheikh Mansour is an Emirati and their football culture does not extend to attending matches in big numbers. Hell they didn't sell out when they were giving away Ferraris as half time prizes. As such I really dont see him sitting their shaking his head because people leave early.

In terms of City, as they sell out most (if not all games) people leaving early doesn't make any difference to match day revenue. I say that incidentally as someone who has only left 3 games early - when I had urgent things to attend. Admittedly I do contribute to the empty seats as my season card isn't used every game.

I support the view that tickets should be bought by people who use them, rather than those who sell them on to keep their points total up. I also support reasonable methods to enforce that. I suspect that's very much a majority view.
One contradicts the other here if you are stopping points for attending away games ,why do you need id checks to stop points whoring ?
If there are no points to whore ?
Also 200 id checks is nearly 10% of allocation at some grounds .

I stand corrected.

Why should a Tunnel Club member get an away ticket if they don’t have enough loyalty away points? *Money should not be the deciding factor*.

Essentially these free away tickets may run into 100’s?

Did the club not introduce this as an incentive to sell Tunnel Club packages?

Has this been brought up at the meetings?

Away tickets are hard enough to come by as it is, without another layer of away tickets being syphoned off for players, staff, sponsors, and corporates.

As for ID. Football has become more and more regulated by the authorities and by the clubs. ID checks will just add to that. Celtic away was the prime example of how it can go wrong. And having to traipse across cities like Paris, Madrid, etc, to pick up your ticket, was and is a chore, which wasted time, and added additional expense.

If ID checks are going to introduced, then fans inside Gtr Manchester should be able to pick up their away tickets up at the club, with a ticket office window being open from early Morning to late Evening. For those fans living outside Gtr Mamchester, or elsewhere in the country, some other arrangements needs to be made.

It’s time the club added photo ID on to season ticket cards. It’s very easy to do. It takes seconds. Fans can get their picture’s taken and printed on to their season tickets during pre-season. They can then be shown on entry at the stadium on match days, and to pick up away tickets.
Thatchers Britain !
Why not bring in an id card scheme we can pay for ffs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.