United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a sneaky look on RAG Café for a few laughs. What a fickle bunch they are. Last week there was a thread questioning whether Pogba is the best midfielder in the world (I kid you not). This week they have turned on him again, does not turn up in the big games. There is one or two starting to question Ole as well. The sooner they give him his contract the better.

I had a sneaky look on RAG Café for a few laughs. What a fickle bunch they are. Last week there was a thread questioning whether Pogba is the best midfielder in the world (I kid you not). This week they have turned on him again, does not turn up in the big games. There is one or two starting to question Ole as well. The sooner they give him his contract the better.

So Pogba doesn't turn up for big games, Lukaku doesn't (I think it is 1 goal against 'top 6 clubs' whilst wearing a Rag shirt) and Sanchez doesn't turn up for any game, big or small. Oh well.

So Pogba doesn't turn up for big games, Lukaku doesn't (I think it is 1 goal against 'top 6 clubs' whilst wearing a Rag shirt) and Sanchez doesn't turn up for any game, big or small. Oh well.
Neither would you if you got £500k a week to sit on your arse.

Half of them want to bin off De Gea now too. The other half think he's the best goalkeeper ever, only challenged by Schmeichel, van der sar and Roy Carroll.

goal-line-tech.jpg

Best save I’ve ever seen

After all my life of supporting City, living in an area full of manure or scouse supporting twats, today is a very, very bad day, my home town football club look like tying up a deal with those red ****s in some school scheme, those poor fucking kids, we ahve already had several loans off them in the past and only one of them was any good :(

Utter bastards.

https://www.newsandstar.co.uk/sport...to-deliver-new-community-project-in-carlisle/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.