Last Film You Saw

Captain Marvel, nothing groundbreaking but thought they nailed the 90s vibe and it sets up Endgame nicely. Loved the soundtrack 8/10.

There's this theory that the guy who was ousted from leading the Marvel films had a real thing against 'minority' leading characters, and now he's in the Trump Administration, and they are the same crowd bombing Reddit with Pro-Trump shit, and it's the same crowd pummelling the review scores for this and Black Panther before the film's even released - RT is changing it's policy so users can't vote pre-release, as I understand it.

Personally I can't be arsed with any more Marvel stuff for at least a year. Aquaman has ruined the whole thing for me. What a hoot that film is. Next comicbook related film I see is likely to be Pikachu.

Anyway, it looks like Mary Poppins and Lego Movie 2 have arrived today, which is just as well as I've watched nothing but serial-killers, deeply troubling issue films and disturbing horror films, for the last month.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.