Prince Edward what's the point.

My Dad, RIP, would be embarrassed if I accepted any award from this lot of freeloaders. My grandad served in WW1 and won a medal for bravery (which he never got by the way) , my dad served in WW2 in air / sea rescue. I was brought up to ignore God Save The Queen and only stand for Land of Hope and Glory. I'll never change

Why the fuck do we have these waste of time spongers
Completely agree mate, sounds like your Grandad was a true hero, these clowns with a flashy uniform and chestful of medals are a fucking joke and belittle what blokes like your Grandad did for Britain and the world.

Completely agree mate, sounds like your Grandad was a true hero, these clowns with a flashy uniform and chestful of medals are a fucking joke and belittle what blokes like your Grandad did for Britain and the world.

We should not tar everyone with the same brush.I could go back as far as Harry our king at Agincourt but I don't need to.

Mountbatten ... first world war
Squadron leader Harry --Afghan
Prince Andrew -Falklands
Prince Philip --battle of crete and invation of sisily
George the 6th at the battle of jutland and mentioned in dispatches and one heck of a battle it was with over 8000 killed.
Prince maurice of batenburg Victorias grandson who heroically led his troops into combat at Ypres falling in action in the service of his country and buried in france

We should not tar everyone with the same brush.I could go back as far as Harry our king at Agincourt but I don't need to.

Prince Andrew -Falklands
George the 6th at the battle of jutland and mentioned in dispatches and one heck of a battle it was with over 8000 killed.
Prince maurice of batenburg Victorias grandson who heroically led his troops into combat at Ypres falling in action in the service of his country and buried in france
What did Edward do ?

What did Edward do ?

You said "these clowns with a flashy uniform and chestful of medals are a fucking joke and belittle what blokes like your Grandad did for Britain and the world" Edward isn't on the list because he never served.Some of our Royals as highlighted above served our country with pride and courage.

Prince Andrew -Falklands
Squadron leader Harry in afghan don’t make me laugh. How on earth have people been duped into thinking he actually did anything dangerous or meaningful is beyond me.

You said "these clowns with a flashy uniform and chestful of medals are a fucking joke and belittle what blokes like your Grandad did for Britain and the world" Edward isn't on the list because he never served.Some of our Royals as highlighted above served our country with pride and courage.
So what are Edwards row of medals for ?
Also what did Charles do for his row of medals ?
Its an insult to the real soldiers imo.

So what are Edwards row of medals for ?
Also what did Charles do for his row of medals ?
Its an insult to the real soldiers imo.

Keep up with the thread Mr Nimrod Eddies medals have already been listed and everyone agrees he was not a military man.I gave you a list of serving Royals that have been to a warzone and served their country .You cannot tar all with the same brush.Charles was on his Bronington a mine hunter but never saw active service.The insult is only from you denigrating those brave Royal's that served in warzones. Shame on you young man. Good grief .

Last edited:
Squadron leader Harry in afghan don’t make me laugh. How on earth have people been duped into thinking he actually did anything dangerous or meaningful is beyond me.

He was in the army in Afghan. He was also in the RAF and it would be an honour to be his wingman.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.