Ilkay Gundogan - 2018/19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone who wants to know what he offers look at his passes for all 3 goals. He is one of the only players in the team who can see and execute that pass. That ball would tear most teams apart.

I'm with Meesh on this.
He wants to do a Milner.

For the avoidance of doubt, 'doing a Milner ', goes like this;

The club want to give you a contract extension, a Milner intimates that he's undecided but would like to stay.
A Milner also states, 'no rush yet, we have loads of time.'

The club backs off, trusting this lad Milner, he's a good guy.

They don't try and get rid in his last Summer because, no rush, he's not going to do the dirty, is he?

His last season gets underway, too busy playing, we'll talk in January.

End of January window, 'Erm, I've decided to go to Liverpool this Summer. My agent's been negotiating. £10m signing fee, £200k per week, going to put me centre mid and make me Captain. Sorry for not telling you sooner. Oh, thanks for everything '

That Mr Rolee is doing a Milner

And it's a cnutz trick!

Hahaha

Majestic performance. And to think some said Delph would be the better option, the mind truly boggles.

Class tonight & MOM on Saturday.

Slowly the get him out of our club is going.

The guy has been class in the last few months, we are now seing the player he was at Dortmund. 2 massive injuries fair play to him he has had it tough not just on the pitch but also in here.

I doubted Zinchenko but look what a run of games does to you.

If it came to it & all fit on performances this season Gundagun, Dino & Bernardo are the best 3 with Sane & Sterling 100%

Dave again tonight not great but got through it.

Great result but the 1st 30 minutes was tough watch.

Great draw now Porto or Ajax please.

Took the piss a bit with some of his passing today, little to no pressure on him in the midfield which made it nice n easy but it was great to see the confidence and drive to take it on.

Hard to look beyond Sané for man of the match, but Gundogan ran him close. Excellent, again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.