The end of the agenda debate?

Tonight City have won their CL last 16 2nd leg 7-0 yet the BBC Sport website headline is about Juventus. Enough said.
Just imagine..if utd had won 7nil,with an 18 yr old English midfielder scoring....do you think Juventus would still have pole position on bbc sports headlines....enough said.

Just imagine..if utd had won 7nil,with an 18 yr old English midfielder scoring....do you think Juventus would still have pole position on bbc sports headlines....enough said.

The Rags actually had an 18 year old local academy graduate in Paris & I know this cos I read & listened to how this is evidence of the “Yernited way” I didn’t see him cos they explained it was merely for experience & dream come true.

Meanwhile local 18 year old academy graduate Phil Foden keeps getting overlooked at City.

Bollocks, it we win it again this year the new universally accepted benchmark in msm will be 3 in a row to include the rags x2, itll include Liverpool of the 80s because football didn't start in the premier league ya know, but wont go as far back as Huddersfield s 4 in a row.
Great teams, great champions back up what they've done previously. Nout to do with what's gone before decades ago. Teams raise their game to reach the level of the champions so the champions have to raise their game again. If they can, they're a great team. If not it's open to debate.

Tiger won the 97 Masters by an unthinkable 12 strokes but had he never won another major he wouldn't be regarded as great. It's not the margin or the manner of the victory that makes you great it's the ability to repeat it.

After the FA Cup result against Swansea, I've got to admit - OP is totally correct. It's now obvious that there's a huge anti-City conspiracy... er, agenda... afoot.

Agreed, but surely that's the whole point.
By definition the BBC should be impartial.
We all know that it isn't.
Networks are corporate entities... ultimately, their purpose is to make money. Bias towards teams that are more popular is a predictable outcome.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.