Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you not get radio BBC radio Manchester online MES? Paul Lake was co commentator for Schalke game and he is someone I like and totally respect as an ex player but more so he's as top down to earth guy having met him 3 times.

I wish BT sport would get a former player on that we blues totally respect(Lakey Is ideal IMO) instead of Steve McPointwatman who really annoys me enough to want to kick my TV screen in. Ok he played for us when he was well past it for one last big payday, and I only recall him having one really good game for us, the rest of the time he just went through the motions.

Mind you since I emailed BT last October with a formal complaint about the sickening Scouse bias and obvious loathing of our fortunes since 2008. They replied saying that they would look into my complaints, and as far as I'm aware he hasn't been seen talking biased vitriolic shite at our games since for BT.
Not sure as i am either at work watching or in the pub.
Unless it has changed I wasnt able to get commentary of games via GMR due to rights to games but i think you can listen to it via the City website

The smell of fear. Fear of us actually doing the quadruple, fear of us pipping the entitled ones to the title, is rank in the air! Let them hurt!

I guess we can expect a weekly new, fresh and relevant article from Syed saying exactly the same thing until the investigation is complete.

Boring fucker.
I suppose the media he works for preferred his views because if anyone knows anything about cheating it would be him.
His assumptions are born out of a life time failing at ping pong level, hardly a grounding for fair view of any situation.

More importantly as we saw from the Mané red last season, the media have made it clear that if you send off one of their players, no matter how well deserved, you'll get grief.
To quote Gary Neville........No,No,No....said about eight times.
I wonder what Gary thinks constitutes high feet? Or dangerous play? Do you actually have to sevre the jugular artery in the neck ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.