City u18's win Cup Final

What! Have they got some clever geeks to render your attempts futile,not that I know any of this shit mate it’s all beyond my comprehension I can just about use an iPad ffs..
Just for now, just for now (sharpens battle sword) hehe. Yeah they changed how a tool interacts with the site that extracts the live streams, not protected ones, just a regular live stream. They want you to watch the ads/interact on the site which this specific tool does away with. It will be fixed n a couple of days.

Just for now, just for now (sharpens battle sword) hehe. Yeah they changed how a tool interacts with the site that extracts the live streams, not protected ones, just a regular live stream. They want you to watch the ads/interact on the site which this specific tool does away with. It will be fixed n a couple of days.
I say to mate there’s always someone smarter to eventually find ways round things technology based that are blocked or so on ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.