CL QF Draw - City V Spurs ===== SF V Ajax (If we get there)

After Porto and Ajax , Spuds were the next best opponent , so no complaints , although if we do get through Juventus away in the 2nd leg is one of the toughest games you could get , if we had a fully fit and in form KDB i wouldnt be as concerned , after Modric probably the best midfielder in europe last season ,but no doubt we have managed without him this season with bernardo and gundogan stepping up , at least we now know the Rags arent getting to the final

Liverpool have the easiest draw for the quarters.. but if your looking at the biggest prize you want to avoid Barca over two legs. And in truth we have an opportunity to get to the CL final with only having to have played one European elite side in Juventus.. you would have to have taken that in August.

Juve were my fourth toughest draw after Barca, dippers and Rags (not because they are good but because it’s a derby). So in my eyes Lady Luck is on our side big time.

Theres a train back from euston 11pm for spurs away, what the chances of making that or even them holding it for a while...?

Liverpool have the easiest draw for the quarters.. but if your looking at the biggest prize you want to avoid Barca over two legs. And in truth we have an opportunity to get to the CL final with only having to have played one European elite side in Juventus.. you would have to have taken that in August.

Juve were my fourth toughest draw after Barca, dippers and Rags (not because they are good but because it’s a derby). So in my eyes Lady Luck is on our side big time.

Pretty much my thoughts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.