New Zealand terrorist attack

They would be absolutely delighted if an Islamic terrorist group retaliated & it suits the Islamic terrorists, to have atrocities like this, they both want to radicalise people on both sides.

Two cheeks of the same arsehole.
Yeah, violence breeds violence.

did they show it live ? , sorry I'm not into this new fangled tech

Yes, on Facebook Live. Against my better judgement, I watched it on a customers phone earlier, no idea where he got it from, and it looked like a fucking video game, so cold and clinical was his method. Single shots, picking people off, then leaving the building, only to re-enter and finish off any "survivors". The bodies were just piled up in the corner. Utter ****.

Yes, on Facebook Live. Against my better judgement, I watched it on a customers phone earlier, no idea where he got it from, and it looked like a fucking video game, so cold and clinical was his method. Single shots, picking people off, then leaving the building, only to re-enter and finish off any "survivors". The bodies were just piled up in the corner. Utter ****.
I've seen the video

You cannot imagine what kind of hatred must be in your heart to set about slaughtering innocents of any race or religion.

I am afraid to say this is going to happen again and again and its going to escalate. There are no answers to this and I am afraid the world is heading for some grim times.

There are some answers:
1) education
2) keep extremist sympathisers off the tv, newspaper columns etc. There is no need for their ‘balance’
3) regulate the sort of propaganda people can post on social media
4) spend good money on trying to infiltrate and identify groups and potential terrorists
5) regain trust in official news outlets and stop the ridiculous phrase of ‘mainstream media’ or ‘MSM’

This is more of a wish list than actual solutions but it would go some way to finds answers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.