Cheltenham Festival 2019

I managed to win with the Skybet offer on the first, did they pay out properly with cashback on the losing bets? I assume there was nothing in the small print to rip anyone off?

Had an enjoyable day. Landed a comp entrance to the ground just before I went in, blagged my way into a box pretty much in front of the finish line (with free food and booze) within ten minutes of getting inside and (very briefly) met Jeremy Kyle (who looks a bit sinister, and has definitely had work done) through a friend of a friend. The girl I was with didn't even realise who it was until the conversation was over. She is such a star-fucker, she was gutted. About even on the day, betting wise. The gourmet burger I ate was anything but, however. More generally, not too many obvious signs of beak consumption, or egregious drunkenness. It was all pretty civilised.

Total spend, about ten quid (including or excluding winnings - take your pick)

Glad I did it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.