Matthijs de Ligt

Definitely looks its age (62 this year) but has seen some renovations & expansion over the last few decades. It's definitely dated but not at all crumbling, many are fine with it's current state tbh. Great seats, gorgeous pitch and renovated dressing rooms but a far cry from what the Etihad has - hence the need to modernize and expand the 'experience' since it draws sooo many tourists & fans throughout the year

It's definitely overdue but I love Camp Nou, I would like as little change to the stadium as possible (There was initially talk of moving the location, now to merely undergo major facelift thankfully)

Crumbling? Hilarious

Yes, needs a major upgrade in terms of cosmetics but it's a wonderful stadium

Crumbling is probably a bit OTT but the whole place needs a major upgrade and a few bob spending on it - An iconic stadium but quickly turning into an ageing beauty. I guess the point re the stadium is whether Barca have the cash to spend on both the team and stadium - but RM look set to spend big on both so Barca - will need to step up - as they always tend to do. Think De Ligt will join Barca because he doesn’t want to join anyone else - his heart is set on that move.

Matthijs de Ligt has told his agent to wait for an approach from Barça as they’re each other’s first priorities. Barça is in pole position for the 19-year old.

How do they still have money to spend....they seem to never run out lol

Links continue to reflect optimism on his signing

Barcelona in pole position, negotiations are going well - At the moment, Barça is the best positioned for De Ligt's signing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.