Swansea (QF) Post Match thread

Great comeback. Between @ Shalke and this I wish they would stop making a habit of it. My blood pressure jumps through the roof and my heart isn't getting any younger lol. I'll definitely take this win!

*write off

But yes, the ridiculousness of the match thread reminded me why not to watch it, youd think that football is a game of one side that never makes a mistake, scores every shot and the opposition just let them walk it into the net based on the nonsense going on there. Even if we'd lost it would still have been an example of moaning minnies and people who don't understand that 2 sides are on the pitch and the other side still gets to kick the ball sometimes (albeit not in the last 3 mins when we're winning and lock them out of it).
*eh?

tenor.gif

Rollercoaster stuff. We look a hundred times better once Mahrez and Delph went off for Sterling and Zinc. Delph simply cannot be trusted. Loan him out to Leeds when they come up next season please. Mahrez is a bust. One player stood out for City tonight. Bernardo Silva. The guy was immense. Head and shoulders above everyone else in a City shirt. Skill, energy, assists. Him and Sterling our best players this season, Aguero a touch behind. The Swans defended brilliantly and gave absolutely everything. Definitely had some luck with the pen and the winner being offside but, hey ho, we voted for VAR so fuck the FA for refusing it.

Agüero controlled it in the box, fed Bernardo to ping it outside of his foot into the side netting. Sterling rattled the defender to win the pen, Kun's shot went in off the post and keeper. Motm Bernardo whipped it in and Sergio headed it right into the near post to win it. We looked nowhere two down, the subs changed everything, unbelievable comeback!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.