Swansea (QF) Post Match thread

The more ive seen it the more I'm convinced it's a pen, at first I thought a bit harsh but sterling defo gets to the ball first I think haha

I keep thinking the same. I genuinely can't see the defender get much of a touch, and his feet go into Sterling's legs.

I thought he was pretty magnanimous about Aguero's offside goal to be fair. Said something along the lines of "it doesn't take away from the incredible finish from Aguero" or words to that effect.

Some people only hear what they want to hear.

Even when 2-0 down the commentary was crediting how well we were actually playing.

The more ive seen it the more I'm convinced it's a pen, at first I thought a bit harsh but sterling defo gets to the ball first I think haha

It’s a definite penalty. If it was Liverpool they’d get 3 penalties and an extra point for it.

The fact they keep going on about it just shows how salty they are.

An offside goal, a penalty that never was and an own goal.
Fuck VAR.
Fuck the fa.
Fuck btsport.
This is why we're champions. We never give up. Sometimes we win. Sometimes we lose.
Another semi final. Get the fuck in there.

Nothing to do with it.... it’s revisiting the gundogan debate from in the week, it looks like an Achilles Heel when dinho isn’t in as his ability to break the attack at the initial first phase, is invaluable to how we play!

We have to be able to recover as well though.

Both Gundogan & Otamendi are slow & only one of them can slide tackle.

Our def mid should be quick & tough.

the arm on Sterlings shoulder is a pen never mind whats going on below,cant restrict his space by holding your arms out ,then getting hold of him
likewise Aguero had two hands on him when he made his header

The BBC reporting online is very fair. Sterling is a diver according to them.
Fucking ridiculous. The player might have got the ball, but there was clear contact with Sterling's leg too. I actually thought it was a penalty the first replay I saw.

I said on the match thread it had echoes of Schalke away when we were 2-0 down.

Delph a liability now, which is a shame given last season.

Mahrez waste of money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.