FIFA Open a NEW investigation into City (and Chelsea) - Chelsea get transfer ban

I’d hate to think what our transfer budget will be after 2 season’s without signing a player.

Not only that. Our current players will know no new players will be coming in to take their places.

We’ve got enough talent in the squad to see out 2 season’s without signing a new player.

We just need to keep Fern fit.

i thought it was a 2 window ban, so summer and January not 2 seasons

i thought it was a 2 window ban, so summer and January not 2 seasons

That's correct, however the point still stands.

We also spent very little this season in Nett terms so we should have a nice little nest egg should a ban come about.

I know it's a ban on registrations, not transfers but could we buy someone now and then claim restraint of trade if FiFA refuse to register him.in the summer?

That's correct, however the point still stands.

We also spent very little this season in Nett terms so we should have a nice little nest egg should a ban come about.

Except that the intention is to simultaneously deny us Champions League money thus ensuringvthat we won't have such a nest egg. Indeed, it would result in a loss arising from existing commitments thus bringing FFP back into play.

Make no mistake, these are not seperate or independent investigations, this is the end game. We need to win this battle but so do the cartel.

Except that the intention is to simultaneously deny us Champions League money thus ensuringvthat we won't have such a nest egg. Indeed, it would result in a loss arising from existing commitments thus bringing FFP back into play.

Make no mistake, these are not seperate or independent investigations, this is the end game. We need to win this battle but so do the cartel.
Doubt very much FIFA and UEFA are working together, I don’t think much will come from the UEFA one anyway, and almost certainly won’t be a ban.

Doubt very much FIFA and UEFA are working together, I don’t think much will come from the UEFA one anyway, and almost certainly won’t be a ban.

I hope you are right. Maybe it's just me but I find it odd that UEFA, FIFA, the FA and the PL all have concurrent "investigations" whilst the same cartel clubs are making noises off-stage.

I hope you are right. Maybe it's just me but I find it odd that UEFA, FIFA, the FA and the PL all have concurrent "investigations" whilst the same cartel clubs are making noises off-stage.
FIFA have been doing theirs for months. UEFA, I don’t think ever wanted to reopen it but were backed into it. Wouldnt be surprised if it was us that backed UEFA into it to put an end to all the innsinuation from the media. Think the PL had to because UEFA had.

Quite right - there’s s real power struggle going on there - which I suspect FIFA will ultimately win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.