Should We Prioritise?

He will come on with about 2 minutes left if we are 2 goals up. Or with 20 to go if we're 3 up. The poster is correct,him not playing on Saturday points to his season being effectively over.
Narr, I think he'll play more than that pal. Just my opinion but that's what I reckon.

I think the priority has to be the Fulham Game. We only have 8 games left in the league, potentially 5 in CL & 2 in the FA Cup, that's a maximum of 15, with the squad we have and the players riding the wave of winning each game i don't see why we can't carry on as we have been doing recently and concentrate on each game as it comes. The squad we have almost demands that there has to be some rotation which keeps the players fresh and hungry, with a few of the injured players hopefully back after the international break we will be in a great position, just hoping for no serious injuries from the internationals.
The problem as I see it is, that of those potential 15 games, only 5 will be at the Etihad!

Foden is still learning. He is a highly talented footballer with huge potential but he still has a couple of steps to make. I am sure he will make the grade because what we have seen from him already is more than just promising. What he has been told, if anything, about his future at MCFC, who knows, but he continues to add sufficient cameos to his portfolio that augurs more than just well for his and MCFC's future. Any recent reports on how Jadon has taken the Bundesliga by the throat and given it an almighty throttling? All gone a bit quiet, hasn't it?

I agree with Dave here and I am totally confused by your comment "It's over for Foden this season I think" as it doesn't make any sense whatsoever...... I honestly believe that we are managing his progress superbly, he chose to stay and fight for a place in the starting line-up here rather than bugger off to the inferior Bundesliga which can only be good for his development, look at the players he trains and plays with every day for Christ's sake! And as for him being happy, did you by chance see his reaction to our winner on Saturday??? He's first and foremost an actual City fan and loves the club (like all us fans do!!) He knows his time will come and I honestly don't think he is a replacement for Merlin (who is a one-off legend in his position!) I believe that Bernardo will fill that role and The Stockport Messi will find his own role/position in a future Pep team, possible as a true #10...… Whatever happens, he is going to play a big part in our future !!

I firmly believe in the one match at a time policy.

In EVERY game we should field our strongest eleven possible.

In other words, ALWAYS PRIORITISE the next game, always.

As Pep (may his name be praised forever) says, our success should be measured by how well we play and by producing beautiful and entertaining football.

If trophies are won by doing so, so much the better.

JJ

I think you should prioritise. All four troohy’s. Once you start to lose that hunger and determination to win every game it can be a slippery slope.

You’re good enough, have a strong pool. It’s possible. And if it is, go for all of them 100% in every game.

I think you should prioritise. All four troohy’s. Once you start to lose that hunger and determination to win every game it can be a slippery slope.

You’re good enough, have a strong pool. It’s possible. And if it is, go for all of them 100% in every game.

The mask slips...

Seeing as the FA Cup final is after the season finishes we only have 1 extra game than the dippers so let's go for it.

The FA Cup Final (if we beat Brighton) increases the risk of injury but otherwise would be excellent preparation for a CL final (if we get there).

If we win the PL it would force the players to curtail any celebrations, if we are pipped by Liverpool it would mean they wouldnt dwell on the disappointment. The players are not going to be flogged in training before an FA Cup Final so the fatigue factor would be minimal. Much better than spending a fortnight fretting over how to stop Messi.

The FA Cup Final (if we beat Brighton) increases the risk of injury but otherwise would be excellent preparation for a CL final (if we get there).

If City are in the FA Cup final AND the Champions League final, I'm pretty sure I won't give much of a fuck about whether it's good preparation or not, nor worrying about the injury risk!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.