City fan hurt at Schalke - now in UK - msg on P39 (Donation link on P 36)

The lad will probably be still too poorly to watch the match last night but I am sure his Mum and Dad kept him informed as the goals rained in and I am sure the performance and the result will have helped in his recovery.

I want this post to remain near the top of page one until we hear the lad is home and recovering. We cannot forget this fan. We will not forget this fan

The lad will probably be still too poorly to watch the match last night but I am sure his Mum and Dad kept him informed as the goals rained in and I am sure the performance and the result will have helped in his recovery.

I want this post to remain near the top of page one until we hear the lad is home and recovering. We cannot forget this fan. We will not forget this fan
I agree mate like others have said though am suprised that so few people have donated and there were no volunteers for a bucket collection yesterday. This thread was a sticky at one time but as you saud lets hope it stays near the top

Great news but as BlueToby says, and it needs emphasising, there is still a long way to go. Please keep this thread going so that the family see that we are still thinking about him.

Here is a message I have been sent by his mum and asked to post:

He is back in the UK and in hospital receiving rehabilitation.
He is doing far better than we could have imagined 4 weeks ago, he is now on a journey we hope and pray for a full recovery which is due to the excellent care that was received from the medical staff in Germany.
We are overwhelmed by the messages of support and generosity from the fans of both City and Schalke and to say thank you does not seem enough but rest assured knowing that we had support helped us get through a very dark period.
In addition to thanking the fans we as a family would also like to express our gratitude to both Manchester City and Schalke for their support, they have been with us every step of the way during our extended stay in Germany and will be always grateful to them for giving up their time to support us.

Here is a message I have been sent by his mum and asked to post:

He is back in the UK and in hospital receiving rehabilitation.
He is doing far better than we could have imagined 4 weeks ago, he is now on a journey we hope and pray for a full recovery which is due to the excellent care that was received from the medical staff in Germany.
We are overwhelmed by the messages of support and generosity from the fans of both City and Schalke and to say thank you does not seem enough but rest assured knowing that we had support helped us get through a very dark period.
In addition to thanking the fans we as a family would also like to express our gratitude to both Manchester City and Schalke for their support, they have been with us every step of the way during our extended stay in Germany and will be always grateful to them for giving up their time to support us.

Great news. Most of us have been to aways, some Euro aways...and this can happen to anyone. Good to see Blues sticking together.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.