FA Cup Semi Final draw - Brighton

The way to make this sell out is add semi final purchase as an additional criteria for the final tickets. This will stop thousands, who will be expecting to be in the top 25,000 on points and scheme membership, tossing this one off.

We had 35 on our coach for the LC Final. So far we are struggling to get 25 for the semi. Having the Fulham & Spuds away games either side of it has caused some to give it a miss for financial reasons. I would guess that will be the same for a lot of Blues.
The KO time doesn't help either - it'll be almost daylight by the time we get back to Carlisle.
Can't see this anywhere near selling out.

Could be worse, Brighton have no trains due to weekend work and will have to use rail replacement buses!!! Might be quicker to get to Wembley from Manchester.

Just as long (add one hour plus) and awkward journey. Not a full house?

We had 35 on our coach for the LC Final. So far we are struggling to get 25 for the semi. Having the Fulham & Spuds away games either side of it has caused some to give it a miss for financial reasons. I would guess that will be the same for a lot of Blues.
The KO time doesn't help either - it'll be almost daylight by the time we get back to Carlisle.
Can't see this anywhere near selling out.
And Palace away the week after.

4 trips to London in 2 weeks. League fixtures could have been kinder.

££££££££

The way to make this sell out is add semi final purchase as an additional criteria for the final tickets. This will stop thousands, who will be expecting to be in the top 25,000 on points and scheme membership, tossing this one off.

Yea that seems a really fair way of excluding our less well off supporters and those that cannot physically attend both fixtures!

Why make it sell out
Give in to the FA with shit timing and a shit location?
I very rarely miss a game booked Fulham and Palace trains and will be at Spurs genuinely considering giving this one a miss
Only way they will wake up and listen is if the ground is half empty
They could make it 12-30 ko with no problems at all for transport

Any more ridiculous suggestions? I actually can't believe you've suggested that. Do you have any respect for your fellow fans?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.