Madeleine McCann

I just googled the latest news and the mirror have a story about how they might have killed them with calpol. (According to police)
Or the Sun where they report the mcanns were considered "persons of interest"

Like with Sterling, they suggest it, and let the readers do the rest. They rely on fools and haters to propagate the story.

Murat was a good example wasnt he? He actually sued them and cleared his name. but ffs having to clear your name because the press decide your guilty.... fucked up tbh

Ok, so that Mirror story is a bit off. I'm not sure The Scum - and I can't believe I'm saying this as I fucking despise that gutter rag - are doing anything wrong by stating what is an absolute fact and that is that the McCanns were indeed persons of interest.

Believe me, much of the reporting down the years has been pro-McCann

Apart from the McCann's and their friends, does any independent witness see her leading up to the group of friends going out to dinner?
I can't believe that they could move a body out of the area once the alarm had been sounded. The only theory left open to me is that she was abducted and the parents behaviour is at odds with most people.
Unless.... nobody saw her immediately before the dinner.

Even if they didn’t, why would the McCanns’ circle of friends cover up the murder of a child? I’ve got friends I’ve known my whole life and if they killed their child, I wouldn’t cover it up.

Even if they didn’t, why would the McCanns’ circle of friends cover up the murder of a child? I’ve got friends I’ve known my whole life and if they killed their child, I wouldn’t cover it up.

But there are people out there who would do exactly that. Not saying that the McCann's mates would necessarily do that but just because you wouldn't cover up for your friends it doesn't mean that there isn't anyone else in a country of 60-odd million inhabitants who would.

But there are people out there who would do exactly that. Not saying that the McCann's mates would necessarily do that but just because you wouldn't cover up for your friends it doesn't mean that there isn't anyone else in a country of 60-odd million inhabitants who would.
One friend, maybe, even a couple, possibly but highly unlikely. Seven friends though?

True. I just think it’s very unlikely and I’d guess my position probably represents 99% of the population. And the possibility that quite a few in the circle (if not the whole circle) would have to join in with that story means the extremely implausible becomes even more extremely implausible. Even if they loved her but somehow accidentally killed her, you’d think they’d just phone an ambulance/police and say she fell or, even the completely ridiculous idea that she was given intravenous calpol (lol!) which is completely inconsistent with the cadaver dogs ‘scenting’ blood, you’d think they’d just say she was having trouble sleeping and that they (being doctors) mistakenly thought the calpol was a good idea. You’d have to be an absolute monster, even if you did accidentally kill her, to be able to cut up her body/bury her in a field somewhere/feed her to the boars rather than just phone the emergency services and make up a much simpler story.

What did they do to confuse things?
Her avoidance of questions, and refusal to take lie detector tests, along with her refusal to allow hair/blood samples from Maddie's sister ultimately confused the investigation early doors. Anyone who was desperate to find their child would have pulled out all the stops, but Kate is a different story.

True. I just think it’s very unlikely and I’d guess my position probably represents 99% of the population. And the possibility that quite a few in the circle (if not the whole circle) would have to join in with that story means the extremely implausible becomes even more extremely implausible. Even if they loved her but somehow accidentally killed her, you’d think they’d just phone an ambulance/police and say she fell or, even the completely ridiculous idea that she was given intravenous calpol (lol!) which is completely inconsistent with the cadaver dogs ‘scenting’ blood, you’d think they’d just say she was having trouble sleeping and that they (being doctors) mistakenly thought the calpol was a good idea. You’d have to be an absolute monster, even if you did accidentally kill her, to be able to cut up her body/bury her in a field somewhere/feed her to the boars rather than just phone the emergency services and make up a much simpler story.

Oh please, they have shown themselves to be arrogant, manipulative and ruthless in their pursuit of one thing,,, money!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.