FA Cup Semi Final draw - Brighton

Accommodation booked in Woburn for the night, at £60 each, including breakfast, for 2 double rooms. An Old English Inn (Greene King), so reasonable quality for the price.
Cost to stay in Watford doubled overnight when timings announced. Strange, that!

An off-peak return valid on any train at weekends (or after 09.30 southbound on Friday) is £89.60. If you want First Class you can upgrade for £20 each way on Saturdays and Sundays, subject to seats being available.

Can currently get a return from manc for £67 including underground, super travelcard i think its called

Anyone know when tickets go on sale ? Bit of a short timescale for points allocations ?

Brighton have announced there sales, on sale on thursday;

Allocation:

Albion fans have been allocated 33,466 tickets in the west side of the stadium.

Pricing:

Price Category

Adults

U21/65+

Level 2

£120

£100

Category 1

£80

£70

Category 2

£65

£55

Category 3

£45

£35

Category 4

£30

£20

Disabled Seating

£30

£20

I think these will reach general sale because of the opposition and going deep into all of the cup competitions is expensive.

Hello chaps. Not posted for a while but came on for the draw reaction.

Just something on the above posts.

We went to Wembley and beat Spurs 3-1 just after Christmas. So we do have recent experience of playing there and winning against one of the Top 6. We have plenty of players with Champions League and big game experience too. Not as many as you obviously.

No assumptions of us getting past Watford though as they're are a good side. They beat us at Molineux earlier in the season, albeit before we switched to 3-5-2 which shored up our central midfield and allowed us to play Jota/Jimenez together up front. So we'll be a different prospect this time round.

I hope we both get there though. It'd be a good final. Take points off Liverpool to win you the league, then beat you in the final? Would you take that?

Sorry but no ... you’re asking the question on wrong forum mate ... why would anyone of us take that? ... if we’ve won the league, then the final would be a chance to complete the domestic treble ... might be the last game for us too if we’re out of CL by then ... and if not then it’d be the third of the quadruple ...

And as I posted it earlier in this thread or somewhere else but here ... I’d be all out supporting Watford in the semi final ... I don’t want wolves to get to final for two reasons, one is obvious that you lot would give us more of a game than Watford would and second is if you’re in the final, that last game of yours at Anfield will become easier for Liverpool ... reason is simple, your players would have an eye on the final and either key players would be rested or everyone of those playing XI won’t put in 100% there, mentally they’d be a week ahead dreaming of the Wembley final and second no one would want to get injured ... I want that Anfield game to be your last of the season so your guys give it their all and finish on a hurrah at Anfield ...

Having said all that, I strongly feel that would be a dead rubber for your guys and Liverpool anyway as we’d have lifted the PL trophy a game before at our last home game against Brenda Rodgers ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.