Why we will win the league!

slightly off topic, but what if we do win the quad? what would this team be known as? the quadruplians ?
I'd still refer to them as The centurions. Would be used as follows:

The Centurions were the greatest team ever because they won the quadruple a season after breaking all the records in the league.

…….Still don't think there's any chance of a quad btw.

Just a fun comparison, but:

Total goals scored this season:
- Liverpool 84
- City 142

That could be the reason Liverpool don't win the league. A tight defence is one thing but can they get that goal in a nervy game in the run in? We might ship a few more but we know we have goals in us. They have shown they still struggle to break teams down when they look to defend for 90 minutes whereas we have had to deal with that all season.

Sky sports football website has done a little pundits title run in verdict, with both ours and the dippers remaing games. I don't like Sky tbh but that is worth a quick look with their predicted scorelines for each teams remaining games. Two out of the three have gone for us.

Sky sports football website has done a little pundits title run in verdict, with both ours and the dippers remaing games. I don't like Sky tbh but that is worth a quick look with their predicted scorelines for each teams remaining games. Two out of the three have gone for us.
The other one was Phil Thompson.

That could be the reason Liverpool don't win the league. A tight defence is one thing but can they get that goal in a nervy game in the run in? We might ship a few more but we know we have goals in us. They have shown they still struggle to break teams down when they look to defend for 90 minutes whereas we have had to deal with that all season.

We've shipped 3 more in the league, hardly a massive difference given their midfield compared to ours, their defence is hyped to fuck because the media decided VVD is player of the year.

The P/L title is gonna be close. I hope we won't regret Mahrez's missed penalty come season end. I think we're slight favorites... but it's extremely close.

The P/L title is gonna be close. I hope we won't regret Mahrez's missed penalty come season end. I think we're slight favorites... but it's extremely close.

Or the officials missing Boly's handball, the wonder goals from Palace and Leicester. Yes Mahrez unfortunately missed it but I won't blame him if we lose the title. If the dippers win it then they will have deserved it. However thats not going to be the case:)

Phil Thompson as unbiased as ever

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.