Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't remember the exact number. Knew it was more work than a scourer can handle though.
We won't have an exact number until after the FAC and CL semi finals play out. We make FA Cup and CL final and they make CL final we'll have played 15 more I think.

Reactions: mat
If Liverpool do not win the title despite playing 20 less games than us then should class this season as a failure.

There are one or two sane scousers, yes, I know, rare as rocking horse shit, David Attenborough found a small group living in an abandoned shed in Bootle, who ascribe to incremental improvement, year on year, as the way to go, no more false dawns, this year is our year bullshit, bit like us in the early days of the Sheikh's takeover.

As I say, they're very small in number, think tiny group of living surrounded by Walking Dead.

There are one or two sane scousers, yes, I know, rare as rocking horse shit, David Attenborough found a small group living in an abandoned shed in Bootle, who ascribe to incremental improvement, year on year, as the way to go, no more false dawns, this year is our year bullshit, bit like us in the early days of the Sheikh's takeover.

As I say, they're very small in number, think tiny group of living surrounded by Walking Dead.
Chelsea fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.