Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klipperty must had an A-Z of illnesses and diseases.Every dipper player is coming down with something that will miraculously be better by the time they play their next premier league game. Wankers.Pep should say all our players have toothaches and withdraw them immediately
open-graph.2ac2e47ec5ac.png

Thought fifa brought in some rule stating about players missing international games claiming injury but then turning out for club a week or so later,was a ban not put in place or something to that effect..

It certainly should be.

And I have been saying that since the days of the pisscan and the sister-in-law shagger, but as far as I know, nothing has yet been done about it.

Personally i would inform these players with very dubious injuries if they don't play they can forget being considered for the national team for 4 years. Why should the national team suffer because Liverpool don't have their house in order.

It certainly should be.

And I have been saying that since the days of the pisscan and the sister-in-law shagger, but as far as I know, nothing has yet been done about it.
Aguero 93:20 answered it,it’s up to the fa of that country to decide on a ban,then ask fifa to impose it
Personally i would inform these players with very dubious injuries if they don't play they can forget being considered for the national team for 4 years. Why should the national team suffer because Liverpool don't have their house in order.

even if they win the premier this year, the dropping out of the FA cup, dropping key players out of internationals, dropping Karius totally, snowypitchgate, complaining about wind, complaining about grass length, complaining at ballboys, complaining about our spending, official letter about City and FFP (Fkin spiteful club, they spent £250million last year and they want to stop us spending!), blaming refs/snow/opposition red cards, blaming media pundits (even though they get so much media doping).... even if they win it has been so so desperate a title bid, so negative, so cynical.

There's loads of stuff - same man was involved with a fixed game in 1800s involving his previous team. His verdict - extend the League then nobody suffers. The FL verdict after the MUFC-LFC fixed match - extend the League then nobody suffers!
This match fixing game between Mufc - lfc,
I thought, the whole Utd team got sine die, but it was rescinded after ww1, because they all joined up, apart from one player, he was killed in action and is still has that slur against his name to this day. Sandy Turnbull maybe his name.
I do feel for turnbull and his family, he was a good player for city too, until the fa had us over.

even if they win the premier this year, the dropping out of the FA cup, dropping key players out of internationals, dropping Karius totally, snowypitchgate, complaining about wind, complaining about grass length, complaining at ballboys, complaining about our spending, official letter about City and FFP (Fkin spiteful club, they spent £250million last year and they want to stop us spending!), blaming refs/snow/opposition red cards, blaming media pundits (even though they get so much media doping).... even if they win it has been so so desperate a title bid, so negative, so cynical.
Also dropped out of the league cup.
Small minded club.
Squad depth? Thought everyone had a 25 man squad, so same depth

You forgot claiming that united having an injury crisis in the first half prevented them playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.