Champions league spurs at home

I think City could have been more reasonable with the pricing for this. Usually prices for CL games are very good so it could be argued that it evens out in the long run. On the other hand my seat in EL3 will be DOUBLE the averaged-out cost of my over-65 seasoncard (based on 19 home games). My son's adult seat (next to mine) is only slightly more than the averaged out cost. I don't see the logic in that and it makes the cost probably too high for many senior citizens.

Talking about us old timers not being 'the future of the club' is inaccurate as 80's Shorts has correctly pointed out. This level of pricing may well prevent some kids from going with their grandparents.

I will be at the game as I've waited years for times like these. I am fortunate that I can afford it. I do however think that the Club has not thought the pricing strategy through, especially with so many games during the final 3 months of the season.

Finally, there is at times a lack of respect from some on BM about us old timers. Some of us have been there, done it & got the tee shirt. Plenty of us are still doing it too, and just as enthusiastically as we were in our 20's. Perhaps some Bluemooners may have a different point of view in 40 years time !
Sorry not having a go at elderly fans-I’m nearly 55!! I’m just saying that the club should be looking to build its younger fan base not just in Manchester but elsewhere. Tickets need to be affordable for all as shown by Prestwich Blue’s Arse example. It even makes sense in Soriano logic- think of wringing up to 50 years worth of dosh from a 20 year old? Ticket/other spend of £500 per season x 50 seasons = £25k. I’m not sure he can understand that most of us were here when we were not very successful and still will be if that happens again. I’m sure that applies to you, me and 80’s shorts

The comment about the Cardiff match pricing was out of order. Until a few days back it was scheduled for a Saturday match. Are you suggesting that having been switched to Wednesday, the prices should be reduced? Are those who bought tickets early due a refund in this case?

I do think that the posting described as ‘hysterical’ was certainly somewhat desperate.

Do people think it will be worth buying 4 X Citizens Match day Memberships tonight to buy in tomorrow's window, or will tickets have already run out by then?

Going to be an expensive day out though at £90 a ticket! (Including the membership)

Edit: City have very kindly deleted all my family members from my account, it and unlikely to be able totfind our supporter numbers so doesn't matter anyway!

Do people think it will be worth buying 4 X Citizens Match day Memberships tonight to buy in tomorrow's window, or will tickets have already run out by then?

Going to be an expensive day out though at £90 a ticket! (Including the membership)

No point as need to have attended 3 matches (I think) previously to get a ticket!

Sorry not having a go at elderly fans-I’m nearly 55!! I’m just saying that the club should be looking to build its younger fan base not just in Manchester but elsewhere. Tickets need to be affordable for all as shown by Prestwich Blue’s Arse example. It even makes sense in Soriano logic- think of wringing up to 50 years worth of dosh from a 20 year old? Ticket/other spend of £500 per season x 50 seasons = £25k. I’m not sure he can understand that most of us were here when we were not very successful and still will be if that happens again. I’m sure that applies to you, me and 80’s shorts

That's a reasonable point and I don't have a problem with that. Fair comment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.