FA Cup Semi Final draw - Brighton

We’re not going to be 15,000 light same thing comes up every time we get to Wembley!!!!!! And I haven’t seen 15,000 empty seats yet. Gets boring after a while
The press would have a wank if there was 15.000 empty seats lol Never going to happen. Transport getting back the biggest problem but the City fans will come good as they always do.

some people like myself aren't bothered about paying an extra fiver or tenner mate, we just want to follow City, if you cant afford it well im sorry
for that, but don't wish we only take 10k the FA wont change the prices on account of how many City fans are at Wembley.

It will be approaching £7k for me this season, not the odd fiver for a part time fan.

It's doing very well but that might be because they don't go onsale till 1000 am
Haha sorry I was out yesterday & not read the email from the club, just had a message from my lad to say it's afternoon for us.

Did wonder how it was so quiet on this thread, now I know.

It will be approaching £7k for me this season, not the odd fiver for a part time fan.
It's only money.

If you didn't spend it on City you'd probably just waste it on junk like rent and food ffs.

I have a football account that has took some hammer this year so looking at topping up from my wifes new car account.

Already told her have ordered her a new vw tiguan and not a direct replacement for her Audi.

She kicked off at first but the other option was wait till next year for new car she is now happy that her new car is due on June 20th.

I explained a new car is a three yearly event for her but City going for the quadrupple is maybe a once in a lifetime event.

No brainer.

It's okay we all get a little passionate and at times heated, following football is a passionate business. The endless shit that gets spouted about our attendance's and empty seats doesn't help when ticket sales are discussed. If you look at a lot of criticism that comes our way on social media it is usually from fan's located outside the UK who have probably never been to a game in their lives.

On the whole our fans are local and working class. It is slowly expanding but the stick they use to beat us with is actually a source of pride. It proves that unlike the number counting clubs we have very few glory hunters in our ranks. I am not opposed to new fans though, we were hardly going to attract many when Stuart Pearce was manager, it was hard enough for me to sit through that football lol. I think it is great to hear fans talk about us with all the awe and excitement I felt as a kid when I first started. Hopefully they will fall in love with the club like we all did and stick around if we fall on hard times again, though I hope obviously those days never return, fun as they were at times.

Funnily enough the cause of my finishing work early was an injury sustained supporting City but I can't elaborate on it due to ongoing legal reasons. That hasn't diminished my love for the club though.

Don't sweat on the small stuff like not selling out tickets etcetera. Life is too short and most of us were there at Walsall, Oxford, Shrewsbury away in the old third division. We sold out 46,000 for the play off final and could probably have doubled that. Enjoy the day, hopefully a City win and savour all these magical times we have earned every minute.
You missed York away mate..Part-timer..

On the subject of cost and I know that everyone will say fuck em , but Utd are being charged 120 euros for a ticket against Barcelona!!!

The league cup final didn't sell out overall, I think there was 84,000 in a 90,000 capacity stadium, although I believe we sold our allocation. Live on the BBC, shit kick off time and sandwiched between loads of games, a trip to Wembley only a few weeks ago, I doubt it will sell out. People don't have limitless funds, something has to give.

We are slowly building a global fanbase. I watch Ian Cheeseman's vlogs and fans from all over who have only recently started supporting us have featured a few times. Soon we will have that huge worldwide support that the rags and dippers do. Until.then it is mainly hard working Mancs with as I said limited funds.

I am sure we will sell at least 20-25,000 which all things considered would be great. Lower prices would have helped and possibly free travel from the club but it is what it is.

Even if City and Brighton both sell out their allocations there'll probably be no more than 70,000 in attendance in total. Its not a game for neutrals or corporates.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.