FA Cup Semi Final draw - Brighton

We'll sell out easily once it goes to general sale. 3 of us going who couldn't get tickets for the league cup final (well I could because I'm on the cup scheme but my mates aren't).

Great opportunity for casual fans, who probably won't get a ticket for any finals we might get to, to take in a big game.

And, as a guide to how many "casual" fans we have knocking about you only need to reflect on turnout for the trophy parades. Think they were on weekdays too if memory serves.

We'll sell out easily once it goes to general sale. 3 of us going who couldn't get tickets for the league cup final (well I could because I'm on the cup scheme but my mates aren't).

Great opportunity for casual fans, who probably won't get a ticket for any finals we might get to, to take in a big game.

And, as a guide to how many "casual" fans we have knocking about you only need to reflect on turnout for the trophy parades. Think they were on weekdays too if memory serves.

I think the travelling puts people off as much as anything. Most of the people who sit near me never go to away games. A few will only ever go to games at the Etihad and cup finals

The £30 are in a diffrenet time zone.
Nothing wrong with the cheapest tickets, I've only ever bought the cheapest tickets at wembley, as whilst I want to see City win there, I object to the place itself, and I refuse to line the pockets of an organisation that does f**k all to help my club.

The cheapest tickets give a great view in my opinion, and if you pick carefully, you can get a good view of the presentation, both picking up the trophy, and on the pitch afterwards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.