United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Arsenal invincibles hurt him more. I'm sure i read quotes in the papers from Beckham stating that this was something they hoped to achieve. I don't think he would have said this without Fergusons ok. As it is i don't think Ferguson would trade an invincible or 100 pt season for domination over the league for 2 decades.

Who cares? Fergie is the past. United are wank now.

I think the Arsenal invincibles hurt him more. I'm sure i read quotes in the papers from Beckham stating that this was something they hoped to achieve. I don't think he would have said this without Fergusons ok. As it is i don't think Ferguson would trade an invincible or 100 pt season for domination over the league for 2 decades.
You sure do love the pisscan...he would have given up the drink to achieve 100pts

We’re premier league champions after a record breaking season achieving 100 points. Something Fergie could never do despite operating in an era when the quality and competitiveness of the league was much lower. United are in 5th.

I think it’s safe to say, we are winning the war.
Exactly - we will fight them on the beaches and all that......

Who actually gives a fuck...........apart from you ?

Don't know how you would think Ferguson didn't come out on top. The ba**ard even won when he lost. If he had won the league in 11/12 i'm confident he would have retired. This would have left the door open for us to go on & dominate. As it was we won the battle but lost the war. They won the league & he ran Mancini out of town like he did Dalglish, Keegan & Mourinho.
Lost the war? They haven't finished above us for six years - and counting.

Do you also think Dunkirk was a technical victory for the British?

I don't think he's bothered by what has gone on since he left. If anything it has only enhanced his reputation. It's highly unlikely that anybody is going to beat his records in our lifetimes. He will likely go down as Britain's most decorated manager.
Not in my lifetime...

I don't think he's bothered by what has gone on since he left. If anything it has only enhanced his reputation. It's highly unlikely that anybody is going to beat his records in our lifetimes. He will likely go down as Britain's most decorated manager.

This is what the shitebag enhanced his reputation with...

City are like noisy neighbours, a small time club that won't be top dogs in Manchester NOT in my lifetime.

I believe the **** is still alive.

Last edited:
This is what the enhanced his reputation with...

City are like noisy neighbours, a small time club that won't be top dogs in Manchester NOT in my lifetime.

I believe the **** is still alive.

Wouldn’t want the old bastard to hang up his juicy fruit and scuttle off to hell just yet
Hope he continues to suffer,would love to see the old ****s face contorted if we do the quadruple

Think as you wish, IMO it’s nonsense.

City broke about twenty records (sic) last season, many of them created in uniteds dominant period and many long before their dominance.

Mancini came along and stood up to the bullying win at all costs hypocrite, if you think that didn’t get to him, you’re pissed.

He had already quoted the ‘noisy neighbours’ and ‘not in my lifetime’ shit, so Mancini keeping good to his word and breaking that dominance showed ferguson for the egotistical idiot his words deserved.

As for you saying ferguson drove Mancini out and ‘won the war’, pathetic nonsense.
After the title win, Mancini had not been able to get the players he wanted for City (Van Persie being one of them) and more importantly lost the City dressing room due to his own arrogance (personally loved Mancini) and that is why Mancini left, not because ferguson won the league that year.

As for ferguson ‘winning the war’, his own win at all costs and arrogance led him to buy Van Persie and not the actual players he needed to address the problems the united team actually should of been looking at to meet the ongoing challenge City had presented them.
This in turn led him to retire with the one more title he wanted to placate his own ego, and in turn has led them to 4/5 managers and more than half a billion spent and despite a couple of league 2nd places, they have been miles of each Premier winning team since.

They still look nowhere near winning the league and are currently competing for the fourth place trophy left vacant by Arsenal, the new united way.

Six years and counting since ferguson placated his ego, and united are still spending and still changing managers. City have won two more Premier leagues since and are currently fighting for every trophy available and we are in April almost, united have an outside chance in the Champions league and the fourth place trophy.

Winning the war, what utter bollocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.