How much do City train?

shemnel

i've heard a bit recently about how much professional footballers train, so for those who have there eyes on these thing - how much do City do?

i've heard some stories that footballers do 90 mins a day, 5 days a week, and are basically bored all the time.
I've also heard at PSG the players are there 5 to 6 hrs a day, doing all sorts of stuff not just shuttle runs and drills.
And then i also read at this time of the year, the successful clubs still in europe barely train at all and just try to do recovery sessions etc between games.

so, how much do City train? do they do all this classroom stuff too?

i've heard a bit recently about how much professional footballers train, so for those who have there eyes on these thing - how much do City do?

i've heard some stories that footballers do 90 mins a day, 5 days a week, and are basically bored all the time.
I've also heard at PSG the players are there 5 to 6 hrs a day, doing all sorts of stuff not just shuttle runs and drills.
And then i also read at this time of the year, the successful clubs still in europe barely train at all and just try to do recovery sessions etc between games.

so, how much do City train? do they do all this classroom stuff too?
You have heard an awful lot then eh :)

I think at this time of the year clubs and players do an hour or so in the morning and the same in the afternoon. Especially for city as we have been playing regularly and the players need rest in between

light training in the morning,massages, light training in the afternoon ,more massages and tactical, I think our way of playing and sticking to it is a massive plus,everybody knows where they are supposed to be and when,all the players know where the other players are supposed to be and when, helps when we have injuries because nearly all the players could play in all positions and will know where they are supposed to be and when.

relaxation will be key this time of the year,rest the mind and bodies ,and just focusing on one game at a time.

Back in the day,at Carrington,used to go and watch them loads of times,used to come out around 10.15 and do various things until 12,then that was it,apart from Anelka,he used to practice free kicks at a reserve keeper for an extra 20 mins or so,then they would all go for lunch,then get in their fancy motors and leave,used to also see rags leaving same time on the main road,I remember giving Neville the fingers as he drove past,childish I know,but left me feeling smug for rest of day

"Don't tell him, Pike ! "
Jurgen-Klopp-2.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.