Fulham (a) pre-match thread

Fulham (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Liverpool win next three and beat Spurs, Southampton and Chelsea, I would say the balance tips back towards them.

Our test comes in the Palace, Spurs, United and Burnley games, so need our margin of error before then.

Far too many big games and short recovery periods to think anything else.

What I will say about Fulham, having watched their games against Chelsea and Liverpool, they can counter quickly and are a threat in the air.
Agree with this that the next 3 games are crucial. If we can get at least a 3pt lead after the next 3 Liverpool games then I think we have some insurance against a wobble.

Cant believe nearly 10% on here don't think City will win this, this is the part of the season where we excel better than any team out there, City have to win this game and I believe they will, comfortably..!

-----------------Ederson--------------------
Walker---Otamendi-----Laporte----Zinchenko
------------------Fernandinho------------------
----------Gundo------------D.Silva-------------
B.Silva------------Aguero----------------Sterling

KDB for 20 mins in the end and run in for Sane and Jesus later.

1-3 to City.

Cant believe nearly 10% on here don't think City will win this, this is the part of the season where we excel better than any team out there, City have to win this game and I believe they will, comfortably..!

I wouldn't worry, we have it every pre-match. People posting why player x,y or z won't be able to do this and
why this game will be harder than it actually will be. I'm not saying it will be easy, but you'd think these people have not
been watching us. Awaits replies of Swansea 1st half game, showing why our season has been so shit ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.