FA Cup Semi Final draw - Brighton

just googled wembley pubs east side and green man comes up which is weird coz for chelsea we were west end and had green man - anyone seen official pub allocations yet?

If I didn’t have a season ticket there’s no way I’d be paying £45-£55 for a single ticket. Cap at £30 like the aways would be my suggestion, no reason why not
Me neither.

My daughter-in-law and grandson could not afford season tickets so they have to struggle to get odd tickets but this Cardiff match is taking the piss.
On tv against a poor side and the club have priced this match at a ridiculous price.

I used to think that but apparently it depends on several factors (none of which I know). I do know that Sunderland have been allocated boxpark albeit they are on the East side in the Checkertrade.
According to the box park website it's portsmouth who have this for the checkatrade so think it will be Brighton for the semi

Last edited:
just googled wembley pubs east side and green man comes up which is weird coz for chelsea we were west end and had green man - anyone seen official pub allocations yet?
Perhaps with Chelsea being a London team they didn't have as many watering holes as they would have been expected to be in the area less?

Me neither.

My daughter-in-law and grandson could not afford season tickets so they have to struggle to get odd tickets but this Cardiff match is taking the piss.
On tv against a poor side and the club have priced this match at a ridiculous price.

There will be 2 together on this Forum for £30 by the day of the game, mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.