Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hilarious.....

"My friend Pep told me what happens when he wants a player who costs €100 million. He gets some videos of the player and flies to see the Sheikh," Hoeness told MMM.

"Then there is an opulent meal, you look over the videos and the Sheikh transfers the sum [needed to complete the deal]. The next day the Sheikh turns the gas on a few millimetres further and he has the money back.

"I'm proud that in such cases we [Bayern] aren't going to the credit department but the bank's fixed-income department [instead]."

https://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/he-...ikh-what-guardiola/1jfbcpzqabqcd1ootud37c7niq
The coverage of this crook's claims never mention that he is a convicted criminal who was jailed for over three years for tax evasion of £25m. He is a paragon of financial fair play. It also tells you everything you need to know about Bayern Munich that they are happy to still employ him and his scandal-hit pal Rummenigge.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-47650835

This headline and countless others i have come across from BBC that have images of Manchester city players over any controversial news or illegal activity. It's so obvious that it can only be orchestrated effort. Be hard pushed to find images/mentions of other darling clubs for such news.

Similar effort in Adam Johnson news story by BBC. Wonder what will change it? A lot of fans say don't bother about it but surely this is creating a Unconscious bias among new football fans against Manchester city. Admittedly, the impact of such reporting on international fans would be less likely but it is certainly affecting UK audience.

If you are not watching that shite called England v Some other country - don't bother. I put it on to see the score, as I did so Sterling is running into the area with the ball, 2 defenders sandwich him and knock him to the floor. According to Hoddle the wanker it wasn't a penalty, no foul, the keeper would have got the ball and Sterling should be shot for being black. OK I added the last bit but the biased bastard cannot give raz one ounce of praise. I have now switched it off.

If you are not watching that shite called England v Some other country - don't bother. I put it on to see the score, as I did so Sterling is running into the area with the ball, 2 defenders sandwich him and knock him to the floor. According to Hoddle the wanker it wasn't a penalty, no foul, the keeper would have got the ball and Sterling should be shot for being black. OK I added the last bit but the biased bastard cannot give raz one ounce of praise. I have now switched it off.

Leicester v Northampton on BT is a better game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.