Does anybody still watch ITV? I think it’s awful.

Use to watch The Chase whilst having my tea but now watch The A Team on 5spike. ITV is just soaps and crap reality which I have no interest in

No not realy only the chase and granada reports if fuck all else to watch when first home from work and cannot be arsed doing owt

When you think it relies on adverts you would think they might be tempted to have better quality. It’s all mind numbing shite. And the dramas are usually shit too. There must be millions of easily pleased people in the country for it to survive.

I was looking at the Corrie thread which made me think, does anybody on here actually watch a lot of programmes on ITV?

I think it is end to end utter fucking shite they pump out. I never watch anything on it and haven’t for over 20 years. I will sometimes check out what is on and I always ask myself, who the fuck watches this?

Does anybody have this as the main channel they view?
What is this I.T.V. that you speak of?

When you think it relies on adverts you would think they might be tempted to have better quality. It’s all mind numbing shite. And the dramas are usually shit too. There must be millions of easily pleased people in the country for it to survive.

All the coffin dodgers in the daytime and their over 50 plan ads probably keeping it going

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.