Raheem Sterling - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The man is class and a world class footballer who brings so much joy and inspiration to people.

I'm afraid he reduced me to a blubbering wreck tonight-lifting his shirt to show the tribute to young Damary. My mum also has Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia and is waiting for a stem cell transplant. She's a blue and an amazingly brave woman, but we all know how fragile her future is right now. Raheem made us smile, but he also made me sob. I love the guy, a role model, an inspiration and if there is any sense, the player of the year.
I lost my Mum recently, you can’t explain the pain to anyone who’s not been through it. What I can say to you is be the blubbering wreck, sob your heart out and pray for her recovery but most of all cherish the time with her that will hopefully be a long time, I wish you and your Mum all the best.

Perspective is not the first thought when we lose loved ones but seeing young Damary’s life cut so short is very upsetting. Raz, however, has proved he is a class guy, Henry Winter thinks so but then again he’s not spiteful like a lot of the red top hacks who should be ashamed of themselves. An apology would be nice but it won’t be forthcoming.

Under Pellegrini he played the safe ball every time and it was frustrating , Pep has come along and coaxed out his outstanding ability and given him the confidence to become what he is today , world class. Raheem should be winning the POTY by a country mile but if you do not play for a 'istree club it is ten times harder to win the award. He will have to console himself in the fact he will quite possibly pick up at least another couple of medals this season , so four medals in three seasons isnt a bad return ,in comparison to a player who moved the other way , how many has MIlner won ? He moved to the Dipshits for more playing time and trophies , its not working out very well up to now.

That applies to our own fans too. He got a lot of shit in his first season.
Too true, a lot of hypocrisy going on. It wouldn't have been so bad had they acknowledged it and admitted their wrongdoings with him but too many people are acting like they've always been on his side.

On another note, what I hope for is that if he has an underpar game for England sometime in the future the press and public don't forget about this and get back on him again.

What a genuine honest kid he is, he is a credit to his mam!

Rooney was right on talk sport yesterday, the lad is class pesonified!

If you havn't seen it, watch his interview after the England game and how he talks about the young lad that has died!

I'm sure all the papers will pick up on it tomorrow!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
The manner in which this guy goes about his business is a credit to himself, his family, and young people everywhere. Work hard, keep quiet, and force for the world to acknowledge your work. Bless his heart.

What a genuine honest kid he is, he is a credit to his mam!

Rooney was right on talk sport yesterday, the lad is class pesonified!

If you havn't seen it, watch his interview after the England game and how he talks about the young lad that has died!

I'm sure all the papers will pick up on it tomorrow!!!!!!!!
BBC Radio has already picked up oh his comments. Class act from the lad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.