FA Cup Semi Final draw - Brighton

Footage of the game: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/30940813

Watched it in work earlier this afternoon and it immediately crossed my mind that not everyone in that seated area went up when Brighton scored at that end!
Thank you for finding this. I've got a pretty good idea of where we were, to the right of the goal, about four rows from the front & on the aisle. Reckon I'll be able to pick us out on a big enough screen. Dad would be thrilled, particularly remembering the annoying knob heads in front of us giving it the big un to us kids.
Genuinely moved.

Good Morning,

Myself and my two boys aged 8 & 6 have been going to an FA Cup game in every round since the Qualifying Rounds and our ultimate dream is to try to make it to Wembley.

A Semi final match would actually be our 10th FA Cup game this season. Its been a fantastic experience to date, where we have gone from watching games in front of 100 people to over 30k, the boys have loved learning about each club / ground we visit and I am hoping it gives them a good education in the game we all love.

We are really keen to attend your Semi Final game against Brighton however, I fully appreciate tickets will be in high demand and that these tickets should quite rightly be prioritised for loyal fans.

I can see on your website that it stated that any remaining tickets will go on General sale on Tuesday 26th March, do you think their is any chance that some tickets will go on general sale ? or is that highly unlikely

Thank you for your time.

Dan

Good Morning,

Myself and my two boys aged 8 & 6 have been going to an FA Cup game in every round since the Qualifying Rounds and our ultimate dream is to try to make it to Wembley.

A Semi final match would actually be our 10th FA Cup game this season. Its been a fantastic experience to date, where we have gone from watching games in front of 100 people to over 30k, the boys have loved learning about each club / ground we visit and I am hoping it gives them a good education in the game we all love.

We are really keen to attend your Semi Final game against Brighton however, I fully appreciate tickets will be in high demand and that these tickets should quite rightly be prioritised for loyal fans.

I can see on your website that it stated that any remaining tickets will go on General sale on Tuesday 26th March, do you think their is any chance that some tickets will go on general sale ? or is that highly unlikely

Thank you for your time.

Dan

I’d be surprised if they didn’t go to general sale tbh. Quite a few people have said they’re giving this a miss due to ticket price, late ko (no trains back to Manchester after the game), Spurs away on the Tuesday etc. Not sure though if you’ll need to have previous purchase history for the club to sell you tickets though? If they do, I’m sure someone on here will be able to help though.

Thank you for the reply Ric, that is really helpful.

I did email the club to see if we could purchase 3 x tickets without a previous purchase history if they do come on general sale, I got this reply :

Unfortunately, we are unable to process any tickets for supporters which do not meet the qualifying criteria at this point as we are unable to prove any form of attendance other than it being on a supporters account.
Please note, the tickets may end up on general sale - please keep checking our website for any updates on this and best of luck.

I was going to see what the ticket situation was on Tuesday morning to see if there was any availability then give them a call to see if they may make an exception.

I did email the club to see if we could purchase 3 x tickets without a previous purchase history if they do come on general sale, I got this reply :

Unfortunately, we are unable to process any tickets for supporters which do not meet the qualifying criteria at this point as we are unable to prove any form of attendance other than it being on a supporters account.
Please note, the tickets may end up on general sale - please keep checking our website for any updates on this and best of luck.

I was going to see what the ticket situation was on Tuesday morning to see if there was any availability then give them a call to see if they may make an exception.
There'll be some available in the tickets thread on here nearer the timetif you can't get any but 3 together maybe a push. But keep away from people with a few posts in general.

Abiding memory of the cup game was driving down over night and arriving in Brighton to see a fleet of mainly Salford van hire vehicles parked along the sea front, a heavy session pre game and a typical city performance.

Thank you for the feedback, I really appreciate all the advice.

As an aside, I have fond memories of your club from when we (Colchester United) played you in the old division 3 back in 1999 (I appreciate this may not be fond memories for yourselves) I think the game at our place was actually PPV ! what I always remember was that somehow we had a random Brazilian making his debut for us (whose name escapes me) however, he is still the first and probably the last Brazilian that will ever play for Colchester United !

Anyway, after a dazzling display for the first 20 mins, I think it was your defender Andy Morrison who promptly identified this threat and addressed the issue with a robust challenge which resulted in our Brazilian being stretchered off & leaving the ground in a St Johns Ambulance and he was never seen again !

There will be plenty of tickets available for this. If you are struggling next week drop me a PM and I’m pretty sure I can get you an adult and 2 juniors. I’m known personally to Ric and most Mods.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.