Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looked at the BBC home page and there is no mention. About Sterling’s hat trick and England’s win.
There is headline that ‘Liverpool Stars Shine as Netherlands thrash Belarus” with a picture of Van Dijk.

Just looked at the BBC home page and there is no mention. About Sterling’s hat trick and England’s win.
There is headline that ‘Liverpool Stars Shine as Netherlands thrash Belarus” with a picture of Van Dijk.
My bbc mainpage mentions his name and his hatrick as first news item rather than below in sports section?

Well the Sterling hate-fest is at last well and truly over. Time for you to enjoy life now Raheem, but stay focused!

It does p'ss me off that all the journalists who were only too happy to bury his and add to the bile, have suddenly seen the light.

Decent people, when they see someone struggling, always hold out a hand. Raheem didn't need it. He had steel within.

Well the Sterling hate-fest is at last well and truly over. Time for you to enjoy life now Raheem, but stay focused!

It does p'ss me off that all the journalists who were only too happy to bury his and add to the bile, have suddenly seen the light.

Decent people, when they see someone struggling, always hold out a hand. Raheem didn't need it. He had steel within.

The backtracking twats in the media can fuck off.

Well this is the image they're going for on this article

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-47650835
Premier League streams: Three men jailed over illegal videos
_106124103_getty_top.jpg
That is disgusting to be fair, an article about the PL should have a picture of the current PL champions on it...

...oh, wait a minute.

Unbelievable stuff from Chris Waddle on 5 Live Podcast AFTER last night’s game. In the space of 3 minutes he said:
1. Sterling won the league with Liverpool
2. He’s doing better because he’s surrounded by better players at City and England
3. He needs to be more clinical, better in possession and make better decisions
4. His control is poor
5. If he doesn’t try to improve he ‘will hit a brick wall’
Incredible. He’s obviously picked up last year’s script

Unbelievable stuff from Chris Waddle on 5 Live Podcast AFTER last night’s game. In the space of 3 minutes he said:
1. Sterling won the league with Liverpool
2. He’s doing better because he’s surrounded by better players at City and England
3. He needs to be more clinical, better in possession and make better decisions
4. His control is poor

5. If he doesn’t try to improve he ‘will hit a brick wall’
Incredible. He’s obviously picked up last year’s script
He sounds pretty average to me - I wouldn't have signed him.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.