Who is the worst actor in Coronation Street

Young Rita was hot in those days
pL-utGvI_400x400.jpg

Young Rita was hot in those days
b8b92fee8e86cc508e84b7e90c3a6a97.jpg

You're not wrong.

Never seen the point of Betty tbh.

The worst ever has to be the fat butcher who used to say everything twice, say everything twice with greater emphasis the second time. My mum used to do am dram with him back in the 50's/early 60's. She reckoned he was pretty hot back in the day, but then she's always been a nut job.

There's been some good actors in it down the years though - Ian Mckellern, Sarah Lancs, Pat Phoenix, Eddie Yeats ...

Actually, the worst ever has to be fucking Deirdre (sp) Langton/Barlow/Rashid/Anne fucking Kirkbride - "Oh Kennnnnnnnnn". Didn't she inspire New Order's "Bizarre Love Triangle" or am i making that up?

You're not wrong.

Never seen the point of Betty tbh.

The worst ever has to be the fat butcher who used to say everything twice, say everything twice with greater emphasis the second time. My mum used to do am dram with him back in the 50's/early 60's. She reckoned he was pretty hot back in the day, but then she's always been a nut job.

There's been some good actors in it down the years though - Ian Mckellern, Sarah Lancs, Pat Phoenix, Eddie Yeats ...

Actually, the worst ever has to be fucking Deirdre (sp) Langton/Barlow/Rashid/Anne fucking Kirkbride - "Oh Kennnnnnnnnn". Didn't she inspire New Order's "Bizarre Love Triangle" or am i making that up?

Oh I don’t know. Ashley Peacock and Fred Elliott take some beating.

The answer is quite obviously the lad who works in Roy's cafe. It's not cruel, prejudiced or whatever to point out a fact.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.