How many trophies will we win?

Think off it this way, the lc is won, so we are are really now only trying to win a treble. That has already been done at this point in a season by the scum. So it is possible, and were 10x better than them so we have a really good chance.

This City team is light years ahead of the rags of 99 but Messi wasn’t around then.

Hence why i wrote "we have a really good chance" instead of we will do it. I do think we are better than Barca though. The one i worry about is the one i want to win most, the PL, so many games around it.

Yep April is going to be very tough month indeed.
But we have some top players coming back from injury after the break so we should be able to handle the strain.

Yep April is going to be very tough month indeed.
But we have some top players coming back from injury after the break so we should be able to handle the strain.
Will indeed be very tough as all PL opponents have their own reasons to try hard to take points from us (Top 4, avoid relegation etc.) but at least that should make them “go for it” rather than sit back in damage limitation mode.
At least we will have a fairly fit and fresh squad available to us and a Manager who is a serial winner of multiple trophies (6 in one season a few years ago) and understands rest, rotation and motivation to the highest level of any active Coach.
We will start favourite for pretty much every game we play and as long as we perform to our ability and avoid a spate of injuries and/or awful officiating we have a good chance of 3 pots and a reasonable chance of 4.

It's cool Marvin. I'm not having a go, I just don't agree with your numbers. If you're saying City are 13% to win, and Juve at around 13%, and say Barca at 14%. That is only 40%, which means you're giving the other 5 teams a 60% chance of lifting the European Cup, which I disagree with. I'd put City, Barca and Juve all at 20% or over, with Liverpool not far behind.

Overall, I'd put as at around 25% for the Champs League, 80% for the FA Cup, and around 67% for the league, and obviously 100% for the League Cup. when you convert that to odds for the quadruple it comes in around 15/2. In my opinion that's about right.
You've converted your probability into odds incorrectly. I get 13/2 odds for your probability of 13.4%.

80% probability of an FA Cup win implies that you think the probability of winning the final is 90%. Do you really believe that? 67% for the League? I think you've overstated City's chances in every competition, but it's just opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.